Author Topic: The Thong Difference  (Read 4712 times)

underlvr

The Thong Difference
« on: August 19, 2019, 08:21:19 AM »
I just thought of something interesting about wearing a thong - i have noticed that when i wear a thong i do certain things a bit differently...a few points i’ve Noticed:
* Sitting - i tend to sit very upright with the small of my back perfectly upright as it causes the thong strap to be a bit snugger - a sexy fun feeling
* Walking - i think that i walk with a bit more sway to my hips...not sure exactly on this one b/c its been a while since i’ve worn anything else
* At my desk-  i have a sitting/standing desk, i find that i stand more often
* Working out - i work out a whole lot more now that i thong often.  Not only do i want to keep in shape, but i like the feeling of the thong while i’m Working out...especially the heavy long workouts

In general i just find that i have more energy when wearing a thong...puts me in a good mood and generally spices things up!

Anyone else notice any behavioral differences thong vs. non?

asianthonger92

Re: The Thong Difference
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 10:39:45 AM »
I don’t really think about how I sit or how I walk, but  I do stand more often. When taking the bus or public transit to work, I stand even if there are seats available. At work, I have to stand because I am a teacher.

Hawaiithonger808

• Casual Thonger
  • Maxi from Hawaii. Avid thong wearer since 2003!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 01:51:15 AM »
Definitely. I walk differently and dress differently as a thong wearer than when I'm wearing something with more coverage. I have a rounder bum, so I wear tighter pants and enjoy waking in a way that lets my cheeks juggle a bit more. I also get a lot of wedgies from my shorts or compression pants (gym), but I let the wedgie alone if I'm wearing a thong (I guess I care less).

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TxBulgeBum

• Full Thonger
  • flossin and bossin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 10:49:05 AM »
Yeah definitely, I just feel happier when I’m wearing one. They’re comfortable and that’s one less thing to worry about, and when I do think about it, it’s a happy little secret, makes me feel more confident and sexy, and I like adjusting a little every now and then. Side note confession, I usually remove the right front pocket in my pants and shorts to more easily and discreetly adjust or reach an itch or whatever, and it’s more fun to play with a thin strap on my hip gently while bored, standing in line or something. Not even in any naughty sort of way, as a fidgeting with my hands way lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keep on keepin on, but in thongs. ;)

arizracs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 06:43:53 PM »
Yep. I feel the same way. Thongs give me so much confidence as a man. I love walking and working out in a thong!
Thug Life? Nah! Thong Life? Yes! The world would be a better place if men adopted the Thong Life!

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 08:57:34 PM »
I don't notice my thong underwear anymore. Only a few moments after a visit to the bathroom, before everything falls in place, I will feel the edges of the pouch. I never noticed a different movement or posture when wearing a thong. I only have thong and g-string underwear and I see it as just what it is:underwear. Nobody will see it unless I undress and that does not happen on a regular day.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

underlvr

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2019, 08:48:01 AM »
I don't notice my thong underwear anymore. Only a few moments after a visit to the bathroom, before everything falls in place, I will feel the edges of the pouch. I never noticed a different movement or posture when wearing a thong. I only have thong and g-string underwear and I see it as just what it is:underwear. Nobody will see it unless I undress and that does not happen on a regular day.

I hear you, i wasn’t suggesting that anyone would ever SEE your thong...but if you don’t even feel it then i suppose you’d never act/react differently vs. any other time!

TightThong

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2020, 08:11:16 AM »
Reviving this thread...thought it was a really interesting point.  Even though i wear thongs every day and think they’re just my normal go-to underwear and swimwear...yes, i do notice a difference.  Between my very occasional brief wearing and thongs, i do walk a bit differently, wear different clothes (no VPL!) and generally feel far sexier vs other times. 

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2020, 06:26:45 PM »
Having worn thongs as daily underwear I don’t feel any difference, occasionally I would feel friction in my butt or crotch when I don’t position the string correctly.
However waking up in the morning wearing thong feels different compared with wearing rio brief even when I wear shorts on top of thong. I feel fresh, less restrictive and motivated to start morning workout [emoji6]

irthonger

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 02:07:15 AM »
I just like knowing that there is something sexy underneath when I strip down. I always check myself out in the mirror when I take my cloths off.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 07:14:24 AM »
When going to the beach or a pool and wearing a thong I am keenly aware of what I have on. I love the feeling of wearing a thong out and sunning my buns. I love that my friends make a small fuss with big smiles over what thong I will be wearing. I know I feel confident and happy when in a swim thong.

As for daily underwear, I’m just happier and more comfortable when wearing a thong. I feel a little sexy.