Author Topic: Workouts other than Gym?  (Read 3529 times)

TightThong

Workouts other than Gym?
« on: August 22, 2020, 05:26:50 AM »
There are several posts on here about going to the gym in a thong...but what about workout activities outside going to a gym?  What activities, what are your experiences?  Hiking, cycling, rowing, swimming, yoga, speed walking, rollerblading??

Just to start this off...i went for a 45 mile bike ride in full/usual bibs and cycling top but wore a thong under.  No, you couldn稚 see it through the bibs...but as the spandex was so thin, you could feel it with the slightest touch and if VERY close you could see it.  It was a JS bulge thong, kept everything firmly in place and felt great the whole ride. 

Anyone else have stories to share?

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Workouts other than Gym?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 10:50:56 AM »
I have done hiking in a thong. The wife and I went for a trail hike along the Shenandoah Trail. We were the only car parked at the trail head and once we got into the hike and hadn稚 seen anyone else, I stripped down to my thong and boots. She stripped down to a bikini later on. We went the entire hike without seeing anyone else so it wasn稚 exciting in that sense.  The hike was cool and relaxing in the mountains. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 12:47:53 PM »
I cycle but not wearing a thong. I値l pull on shorts and a jersey, but there I nothing underneath. I値l swim in the lake in a thong. Of course I知 already wearing a thong at the beach so swimming in one is natural. I will do a weight workout at home in my thong, gloves, shoes and a shirt. No need for shorts or pants at home. I致e hiked in a few National Parks wearing a thong, hiking shoes and a camelback for water.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 09:39:31 PM »
My rule is, if I知 active then I値l wear a thong. I run after work so on those days I値l wear a thong all day and then change into my tights with a thong under it. When running with people from work I値l wear shorts over the tights but when I run by myself I just wear a t shirt, shoes and tights with a thong underneath. I went skiing recently and I値l wear a thong and thermals under my ski pants. Hiking or long walks I値l wear a thong. So if I知 active, always a thong. Also always a JS Bulge thong.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 12:03:58 AM »
I try to be active without going to the gym, actually. I work out at home (calisthenics, couple dumbbells, a bench) and I go running. When I work out at home - especially in the summer - I tend to wear only my underwear or swimwear, and that means a thong or a g string 95% of the time. When I go running I wear a t shirt and short running shorts - and often a thong underneath.

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 09:09:07 PM »
I started cycling every morning, I wear mesh thong under running shorts. Feels comfy and cool as if I wear nothing under the shorts.

AQUARIUS

• Newbie Thonger
  • Love to show my assets
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 10:09:16 PM »
Wearing a thong at the gym is a must.   Somehow it turns me on and make me workout hard. 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmHgkK1HeFbBih_HmFbUUFRhrjZb

Love to be Daring Sexy

asianthonger92

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2020, 06:49:58 AM »
I once hiked in the woods in a thong. Since it was quiet, I thought there would be no one in the woods. 10 minutes into my hiking, I bumped into this couple. They weren't surprised when they saw me without clothes and they were nice enough to say hi.

irthonger

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 01:45:17 AM »
I would only go to a beach in a thong. I normally wear very short running shorts when I go for a run every morning. With a thong on underneath of course. But it isn't like it is visible.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 07:18:00 AM »
I did a 10 mile hike in Joshua Tree National Park wearing only a thong, hiking boots and a camel back for water a few years back.
I値l do home workouts in a thong.
I e danced on the beach with a partner also wearing a thong.