Author Topic: My First Thong  (Read 4280 times)

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
My First Thong
« on: August 26, 2020, 11:47:39 AM »
I was 20 when I bought my first thong. I ordered it through an ad I had seen in a bodybuilding magazine. They were sheer and kind of snug, not the most comfortable. I wore them every once in awhile. I eventually bought a multipack of cotton thongs at Target, also not the most comfortable. Every once in awhile one of these would slip through the cracks (pun intended) into the laundry. I still lived at home and my mom did the laundry, but that's a post for a different day.

Later that year while interning in NYC I found Jockey men's thongs in Macy's. I bought one and had finally found a thong that looked good, fit good and was comfortable. After that I bought more and more Jockey thongs and started to find them for sale in more Macy's locations. Since then I have tried other thongs but always prefer Jockey.

During this time I still primarily wore boxers and occasionally string bikinis or thongs. It wasn't until years later that I told my wife that I was going to try and wear 30 different thongs for 30 days. After doing that I switched to wearing thongs almost every day.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: My First Thong
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 07:37:39 PM »
I think my first thong was also a Jockey thong from Macy's. It was so comfortable, I wish they were still available.