Author Topic: Advice for newbie please  (Read 3448 times)

Marriedguy1024

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Advice for newbie please
« on: November 06, 2020, 08:29:18 AM »
Married 8 years w two kids. Any advice on breaking to your wife that you’ll be wearing thongs. I think she’ll be lukewarm to the idea but I want to talk to her before I just walk out in a thong?  Anyone have any experience w this?

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Advice for newbie please
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 11:37:16 AM »
Best thing to do is just be open and honest.  Let her know you have tried thongs and you like them and why you like them. 

Does she currently wear thongs?  If so, that may help lead into the conversation.

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 12:02:43 PM »
100% agree. Just be honest. 

Yamajammer

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 02:20:35 PM »
Tell her you’ve tried on one of her sexiest pairs or before your next intimate session, put one of hers on and get in bed without her knowing. When she sees it she will probably comment on how your nuts are sticking out the sides and that it doesn’t even fit you. That is the moment you say “you should get me a men’s thong”.  Look for them together and let her make the purchase. It will be on after that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnG

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 11:18:11 PM »
About 12 years ago, I decided to try a thong. I told my wife i was going to buy one to try. The rest is history. I wear now 100% of the time a thong an I am still happily married. So my advise: just be open and honest. It is not worth it to have secrets about underwear.

Marriedguy1024

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 05:23:55 AM »
Told her. She said ok but is lukewarm.

JohnG, has your wife warmed up now to your thongs, does she like you in them. I don’t want to turn her off.

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2020, 06:23:47 AM »
Yeah don’t try one of her’s...she would likely think that’s a bit strange and could have other thoughts about why you want to try them

JohnG

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2020, 08:06:57 AM »
Told her. She said ok but is lukewarm.

JohnG, has your wife warmed up now to your thongs, does she like you in them. I don’t want to turn her off.

Yes, she still tells me that I am good looking. Also when I only wear a thong in the bathroom. So I am a happy husband.

Bebrief79

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2020, 10:26:56 PM »
I told my wife about my thong preference a couple months ago. I used to wear them every now and again, but as if this summer switched to wearing thongs daily. I didn’t try to hide it very hard, but I finally had to tell her. I told her that thongs were my new preference and that I was going to toss my old briefs. She just said ok. Honesty is always the best.

Marriedguy1024

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 05:29:38 AM »
We had a talk over dinner at our favorite restaurant. She’s ‘ok’ with it. Lukewarm. I told her I’d launder them myself so our house cleaner and her mother don’t see them or no. We’d keep it between us. She said she’s ultimately less concerned about that and more concerned about them peeking out above my pants in the back at work or around friends, etc.

I get that so hopefully it won’t happen.

I figure I’d she doesn’t really care if her mom sees she doesn’t have a huge problem with it. Correct me if I’m wrong.

asianthonger92

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 05:48:08 AM »
Hey, it's good that your wife is open to the idea. But, I don't get why she is concerned about you causing a potential thong slip around friends and family. It sounds like she doesn't wear thongs around friends and family.