Author Topic: Booty workout  (Read 3575 times)

asianthonger92

Booty workout
« on: August 28, 2020, 04:22:30 AM »
What booty exercises do you do at the gym? I realize that I have to tone up my butt, as my butt is sagging.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Booty workout
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 05:15:59 AM »
To keep my backside firm I do squats, leg extensions, leg curls, and a few other things. In the gym I’ll spend time on the elliptical. I swim. Outside I ride a bicycle. All these things help keep the leg and butt toned up for me.

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 06:12:11 AM »
I prefer exercises I can do at home, without complicated equipment. A simple exercise that targets the booty specifically (and hips) is the glute bridge; a variant you can train if you have a chair or a low table is the elevated glute bridge.
When training the lower body I do squats, reverse lunges and glute bridges, plus specific excercises from the martial arts I train. But I must say, elevated glute bridges are the exercises I feel have more of an effect on my glutes. I'm specifically including them in my training regimen because of my thong and g-string swimwear  8)
Happy training! ;D

TightThong

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2020, 08:03:06 AM »
I do lots of booty workouts...all very similar to what’s above:

Kettlebell squats and throws
Lunges....with and without weights
Stairs...sometimes running, others 2 steps at a time
Running is always good/all around
Cycling gives everything in the upper leg some nice tone

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 07:10:33 AM »
Although not necessarily gym based, cycling works well for me. I find pedalling at a high cadence, rather than slowly pushing a big gear, gives the glutes and rear thighs a really good workout. It seems a bit counter intuitive, spinning rather than pushing but, most cyclists you see have pretty impressive butts. I’m sure you could try it in the gym or at home on a static bike too.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

Northern Thong Guy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 10:03:36 AM »
I’ve been working out my glutes for over a year now.  Finally decided that if I’m gonna wear a thong I should probably have a good looking backside as well.  I’ve always been fairly active but have started some Glute specific workouts to add some size.  Bulgarian split squats and hip thrusts are my go to exercises. 

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 01:32:15 PM »
Although not necessarily gym based, cycling works well for me. I find pedalling at a high cadence, rather than slowly pushing a big gear, gives the glutes and rear thighs a really good workout. It seems a bit counter intuitive, spinning rather than pushing but, most cyclists you see have pretty impressive butts. I’m sure you could try it in the gym or at home on a static bike too.

I do the same...cycling, big hills, out of the saddle pushing hard works for me.  I like the results :)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2020, 07:38:42 PM »
As a cyclist I can attest to the benefits  of cycling. It is a great leg and glute workout. Spinning is the trick, use higher cadence for better results.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2020, 10:50:48 AM »
As a cyclist I can attest to the benefits  of cycling. It is a great leg and glute workout. Spinning is the trick, use higher cadence for better results.

My wife has been doing PureBare which is a mix of yoga and ballet. She has firmed up all parts of her body. When COVID-19 struck she had to do the classes remotely and didn't get the same results. She is thinking about buying a Peloton and I will probably use it as well. I could use some help toning up my legs, ass and glutes!