Author Topic: Mother In Law  (Read 3943 times)

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Mother In Law
« on: August 28, 2020, 12:22:49 PM »
During the last few years my mother in law has come to stay with us for a few days each month. While she is at our house she helps take care of the kids while my wife and I are at work. When the kids are at school she tries to help us with household duties such as washing the kids clothes. There are even times when she will wash or fold my wife and I's clothes.

During one of these times a thong of mine ended up in the laundry basket and she was the one to fold it. I'm not sure if she had seen my whale tail before or after finding my thong in the laundry. After my secret was out I decided to just leave my thongs in the laundry pile even if she would be the one washing the clothes. So since then she has washed and folded just about every color of Jockey thong that I own.

Since then I have walked around the house in nothing but a thong while she has been staying with us. Under normal circumstances this would have been a big surprise. However a few years ago when she first started staying with us I revealed to her that I was a nudist and was more comfortable spending time in my own home naked. She said that she didn't have a problem with that as long as I was comfortable with her being there.

So I guess that her seeing my thong really was not so shocking since she had already seen me naked on several occasions.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Mother In Law
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 07:13:10 AM »
We shared a holiday apartment for a couple of weeks with my mother in law last year, she walked in on me wearing only a thong a couple of days into the holiday, I got a great reaction from her and from then on I was free, I have had many positive reactions from older  women who would have already seen men in skimpy underwear back in the 70s 80s, it is not a big deal..

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

irthonger

Re: Mother In Law
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 03:53:21 PM »
sounds like a good excuse. If you just say you are a nudist then people may be more open to you wearing a thong in the open. lol