Author Topic: Hello from Southeast USA  (Read 3632 times)

will91

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello from Southeast USA
« on: September 01, 2020, 06:19:36 PM »
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum (after checking it out a few times). I'm glad to have found a community of other thong lovers. There's such a taboo with this niche it's nice to know I'm not alone.

I figured I would introduce myself.

I'm 29, straight and married with young kids, and I've been thonging on and off for the better part of 7 years, although I've been interested in thongs since my teens. I love how they feel and the variety of fabrics/colors/fits always keeps it interesting.

My favorite brand is hands down Gregg Homme, which I haven't seen too many people mention, if you like Gregg Homme let me know.

I mainly wear them in the bedroom or out on the town, sometimes around the house under gym clothes, but I would like to get to a place where I am wearing them more regularly (to the office, etc).

Who knows maybe I'll end up trying one of those 30 day challenges? [emoji23]

Anyways I'm excited to connect with some other thongers on here and be a part of this community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Southeast USA
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 09:34:03 PM »
Welcome! I've got one Gregg Homme thong but my preference Joe Snyder Bulge thongs.

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 03:33:24 AM »
Welcome Will91! Great group here. So what’s stopping you from wearing a thong regularly?

will91

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 07:03:47 AM »
Welcome! I've got one Gregg Homme thong but my preference Joe Snyder Bulge thongs.
I see JS is pretty popular. I have one but I guess I need to try a few more.

will91

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 07:14:06 AM »
Welcome Will91! Great group here. So what’s stopping you from wearing a thong regularly?
Thanks for the welcome [mention]Caged4Good [/mention]!

A couple of reasons.

I'm a little nervous about office wear. My belt is a little too snug right now (need to lose some weight [emoji23]), and without a belt it's just a little too risky for me.

At home I'm just more comfortable commando in gym shorts.

Also, and I'll probably start another thread for this, but my wife has not been particularly supportive. Thongs have been a huge turn on for me in the bedroom, but she has always been hesitant.

She will wear a thong to please me, but not very frequently. When I wear a thong she says its more of turn off than a turn on. Which is hard because something that is a turn on for me is a turn off for her.

We've talked about it a little bit but it's just become one of those things - I don't want to be selfish but I also want to be honest.

Man I wish she was more into it. I'm open to any tips. [emoji23]

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2020, 07:13:45 PM »
Welcome will91! I have two GH Boytoy thongs, wear them occasionally, they’re sexy indeed [emoji6]
Most of my thongs are from TxM (Japanese brand), they’re quite snug but stretchy.
I always wear thong whenever I go to office, no problem as long as you’re wearing low rise thongs.

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2020, 07:13:54 PM »
Welcome will91! I have two GH Boytoy thongs, wear them occasionally, they’re sexy indeed [emoji6]
Most of my thongs are from TxM (Japanese brand), they’re quite snug but stretchy.
I always wear thong whenever I go to office, no problem as long as you’re wearing low rise thongs.

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2020, 08:04:53 PM »
Hi Will91, my husband isn’t a fan of thongs either. He’d never wear them. I was wearing them before we met and I wasn’t about to stop. If you put the “turn on” aspect aside, thongs are just another style of underwear. We came to an understanding that its not worth trying to force our likes on each other over underwear. We each wear what we like and prefer.

If you’re comfortable wearing them you should. As far as intimate time with your wife, you may need to compromise and not always wear them during those times. That’s something you’d need to workout with her. 

All in all, it’s underwear and comfort and you should be able to decide that for your daily wear.

asianthonger92

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2020, 07:09:47 AM »
Hey Will, welcome to the forum.

I am also a Gregg Homme fan. I have like 20 thongs from GH. Gregg Homme is based in the city I live, so they're quite easy to get.

benessex

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2020, 01:52:21 PM »
Hi - I love Gregg H. underwear as well, but in the UK it is pretty expensive.  I got into it after watching his raunchy videos on YouTube. I have two Xcite thongs.

Nice to meet you. I have wife and kids too. Take care.