Author Topic: It all started with Murano..  (Read 4590 times)

RockyNThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
It all started with Murano..
« on: August 29, 2016, 12:52:40 PM »
Hello all, just recently stumbled upon this place while "window shopping" online for thongs.

So, how it all started off, was basically back in 2010 or such, so really about 6 years since I've been thongin' it. Beforehand I've mainly wore briefs and well, the actual "first" time I came across men's thongs was at the mall in Dillard's, which is more or less a department store for those who aren't familiar. They were from Calvin Klein, if I recall correctly, the "Tech" ones, it came in both thong and jockstrap form and I was so intrigued with them, but couldn't buy them since I wasn't shopping alone at the time and it would raise a bunch of questions. Fast forward a few more years as I got older and just recently gotten my own car. It was after class one day, I had the house to myself until late in the evening, so I just made a quick detour to the mall and bought my first pack of thongs.

They were from Murano, a pack of 3. Nothing really special, but it was a thong nonetheless. Soon as I got home I tried them on, and it was just a totally different feeling and experience. At first I didn't wear it as much, fearing I might get spotted wearing them and etc. But I decided, "screw it" and started wearing them daily, to class, work, and everywhere else. Several times I couldn't help but get aroused while wearing them in public, due to how different it felt while wearing pants or shorts, and with the strap in between my butt.  But yeah, after wearing nothing but thongs as my daily underwear, it just feels a tad weird in wearing normal briefs of boxers after that.

So, thanks to Murano, I've been thongin' it ever since.

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: It all started with Murano..
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 09:31:32 AM »
I've got the same experience here - it feels odd to wear ordinary briefs.  That's because of the extra fabric across my backside that I'm not used to feeling anymore due to the fact that I wear thongs everyday and have done so for years now.  Anyway, glad to hear about your progression with wearing man-thongs.  I went full-time (and more open about it to others) in 2009 - but my first purchased thong was around 1999-2000.  I wore them infrequently in the beginning, during 2000~2009, pretty much for the same reasons as you.  Eventually, I just decided that this was something I wanted to do and felt there isn't a damn thong wrong with my underwear choice.   And, that was that.  :)
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

RockyNThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: It all started with Murano..
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 09:22:14 PM »
Yeah, I basically wear briefs only if I'm with relatives or a few friends, and various other reasons where privacy is a bit sketchy. Although sometimes I'd wear a loose fitting boxer or brief with my thong underneath, and a quick dash into the bathroom, off goes that and I'd be on my way.  :D As of now I still wear my original pack of 3 Murano thongs, though this has expanded out to their "new design" which is just as nice, but a bit less "skimpy"(?), and Calvin Klein's thongs, which are a bit more skimpy, but a tad tighter in my size. There's not much the stores around where I live offer much, and even though I can just as easily buy more online, it's a long story in why that way is a tad difficult for me, heh.