Author Topic: It's happened...  (Read 19949 times)

thongtom

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
It's happened...
« on: September 06, 2020, 09:58:16 AM »
Thought I'd share an unexpected outcome from lockdown with you guys.

Simply put, lockdown offered the potential to wear thongs everyday. And I now find I can't wear anything else.

I wore briefs at the weekend when buying new trousers as I didn't want the assistant seeing a thong. But found the briefs really uncomfortable - way too much material and felt heavy. Plus also felt very unsexy after the months in thongs.

So, I feel I've almost graduated to a full time thonger. [emoji4] Which gives a nice excuse to buy some more. Going to have to get used to wearing one at the gym and not loving the idea too much. But can't face the thought of going back to anything else.

I'm also mulling over whether to throw out everything else in my underwear drawer to help with this final transition

Any one else gone full time following lockdown? Or anyone who is a full timer got any advice for this last leg of what's been an enjoyable journey?

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: It's happened...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 11:09:35 AM »
Congrats and I know the feeling of even a small bikini feeling like way too much now. I have been a full time thonger for a little while now. I still have bikini and a few trunks tucked away in a dresser that I rarely, if ever use. I do not suggest throwing everything away immediately but I do recommend buying enough thongs that are good all day thongs. If you have plenty, it relieves you of the excuse of running out of thongs to go back to the other underwear. As far as the gym goes, I had the same fear when I started going to the gym in a thong. Trust me, nobody there cares. Most people won’t even know you are there unless you are trying to flaunt yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 12:48:07 PM »
That is wonderful! Finding it more comfortable, more free, and more sexy to wear a thong is a natural progression from all other types of underwear and swimwear. I do agree that I wouldn’t throw out all the other styles you may own. You may once in a while decide to wear something other than a thong although for the life of me I can’t find a reason why. You will love wearing a thong for your gym workouts. It is so much more comfortable. Wear your thong. Be confident. Be proud of you and your decision.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 01:50:30 PM »
Welcome to the full-time thong wearing club.  You won't regret it.  I've been a member of the club for 20+ years.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 02:55:55 PM »
Congrats, you definitely won’t regret the decision and won’t be going back! Personally, when I first got into thongs 4/5 years ago,  I did make a conscious decision to throw out all my non thong underwear after I realised I’d worn a thong every day For a few weeks with no breaks. Partly this was because I wanted to make room so I could buy more thongs, and partly it was because i didn’t want to have the anxiety of thinking ‘oh what am I doing today should I/would it be appropriate towear a thong or not?’
Because I knew deep down I wanted to now wear thongs everyday but like you I was at first apprehensive about wearing them in certain scenarios

Taking this decision away from me was one of the best décevions I’ve made. Honestly after going to a gym in a thong the first time you realise no one cares whatsoever. They are all just paying attention to themselves. My first few times changing I always made sure I was in a corner with my back to the lockers so no one could see the thong up my butt but now o literally don’t care. Honestly just try it I’m sure you’ll get over it quickly!

I also turned my Boyfriend into a thong wearer during lockdown. He had worn a thong a few times before but only because he knew I liked it. But He moved in with me for a few months at the beginning of lockdown so I used the opportunity to try and get him into a full time thing wearer. I said this was a thing only house haha. I said if you wear a thong for a full month I guarantee it will become your favourite type of underwear and if it doesn’t then fair enough he can go back to briefs. But after a month he still wanted to carry on. He’s moved back over to his for now again and I know he’s still wearing thongs most days. Not 24/7 yet but I’m working on that haha

TightThong

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2020, 06:33:52 AM »
Great story and welcome to the club (if it is a club!).  Agree that thongs at the gym are great and nobody cares...i did the same...the whole ‘back to the wall, trying to hide the fact i was in a thong’ thing.  Now i just get on with it and people DO notice.  I mean guys wearing thongs is NOT the norm...but people care more about themselves vs. you/me. 
Don’t throw everything else out...you’ll likely want to switch some things up here and there...no need to waste good/other undies.

asianthonger92

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2020, 07:05:24 AM »
Great that you can wear thongs 24/7. I've been an on and off thonger for 17 years, and I cannot wear them 24/7. I wear boxers at home and I only wear thongs when I'm at the beach.

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2020, 01:43:56 AM »
I started wearing thongs only long before lockdown. I never cared wearing them to the gym or when buying clothes in the fitting room. Rather was disappointed nobody didn’t care. Going on a beach holiday I once started to pack thongs only; when you have nothing else you just cannot worry, can you? Even wear my thongs when seeing a doctor. Still own some bikinis but cannot recall getting them out ... just feels so natural to grab a thong from my drawer in the morning and put it on ...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
So many men, so little thongs!
- reduce it to the max -

thongtom

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2020, 03:50:39 AM »
Thanks all for sharing your feedback. Proud to be a full timer and with you guys. Feel I should get a medal or at least a certifacte for getting to this point [emoji966]

So, have put all other underwear in another drawer and loving only have thongs to choose from. And have braved the gym. Some slight corner action going on, I'll admit but getting used to being in public in a thong and getting more confident. And really loving working out in one - no problems at all with squatting or any other lifting.

Just need now to order another dozen or so thongs to cut down on washing. Perhaps that's my reward!

Jeffthong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2020, 10:01:43 AM »
I've been wearing thongs 99% of the time for about 10 years. They're second nature now although I still have a few bikini briefs left i haven't thrown out. (For Dr.'s appointments).

TightThong

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 03:03:51 AM »
I've been wearing thongs 99% of the time for about 10 years. They're second nature now although I still have a few bikini briefs left i haven't thrown out. (For Dr.'s appointments).

Haha I’m the same way but only been wearing for 2yrs...and really don’t care about the dr apts anymore...just wear my usual gear!

ragingloco

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2020, 09:46:20 AM »
Same here!  Started on 4/20 this year when I threw away all of my other underwear.  Only thongs since and have never looked back :)

thongtom

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2020, 10:23:35 AM »
Getting more comfortable at the gym now, gents [emoji2]

« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:57:08 AM by thongtom »

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2020, 11:47:08 AM »
Good for you.  They look good on you.  As well great body for them.  Glad you can feel free to do that.  Keep it up

thongtom

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2020, 11:56:18 AM »
Good for you.  They look good on you.  As well great body for them.  Glad you can feel free to do that.  Keep it up

Cheers Dell [emoji106]