Author Topic: It's happened...  (Read 19942 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: It's happened...
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2020, 01:21:03 PM »
Great photos thongtom! Love the confidence.

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2020, 12:20:54 AM »
Getting more comfortable at the gym now, gents [emoji2]
Why is it the hottest guys have the most doubts and insecurities wearing thongs?

You look stunning, front and back [emoji1360]

So many men, so little thongs - reduce it to the max!
So many men, so little thongs!
- reduce it to the max -

thongtom

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2020, 10:58:17 AM »
Thanks for the positive feedback @thongr !

Someone else said this to me - is there some toxic masculinity going on? Working out can be hideously macho and anything 'homo' looked down on. Hence me sticking to trunks for far too long at the gym
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 11:21:19 PM by thongtom »

TightThong

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2020, 01:01:27 PM »
Getting more comfortable at the gym now, gents [emoji2]

Wow you look amazing in that.  You should feel totally comfortable wearing that or even smaller thongs anywhere you want.  Well done!

irthonger

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2020, 01:37:23 AM »
Hahahahahahaha. I have actually been wearing thongs for 13 years now. They are just normal underwear to me. I would say don't throw anything away. You might get bored of your thongs and want to wear something else. I know I have. I wear thongs 98% of the time. They are my everyday and the most comfortable. Although, the sexyness of them has worn off. I still think they are sexy and fun but bikini briefs have gotten me excited recently. I have been playing around with all the different levels of cheeky. From no cheek to rio which is basically a thong. I also really like the look of a lace or sheer back to a bikini.

I wear thongs to beaches but I will wear a bikini brief to the pool or if I am out with people I am not that comfortable with. My good friends I will thong around them no problem. I have been going to the pool every week for the last couple of months. I have really wanted to try to wear a more cheeky bikini. I am just afraid that someone will get mad and try to get me kicked out. Thongs are not allowed there.

thongtom

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2020, 08:25:17 AM »
So... did some laundry today and realised I've now worn all these at the gym since going full time. Nice to see them lined up (on radiator as tumble dryer out of action)

Also good to see I've overcome my initial reservations about getting changed out of and into a thong! [emoji5]

« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 02:27:59 PM by thongtom »

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2020, 08:34:33 AM »
I have been a full time thonger for 25+ years now. If I am not wearing a thong, then it is a Brazilian back bikini that barely covers my butt and ends up being a thong the more I move around throughout the day. I like your thong display thongtom. Not quite as sexy on the radiator as they are on you though. Over the years, I have purchased 100s of thongs, g-strings and bikinis. I have 2 FULL dresser drawers with underwear. One is just for thongs and g-strings and the other has my bikinis and the few boxer shorts that I own. I will take a picture of my drawers and post for you. I definitely have an underwear fetish!

thongtom

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2020, 08:58:24 AM »
I have been a full time thonger for 25+ years now. If I am not wearing a thong, then it is a Brazilian back bikini that barely covers my butt and ends up being a thong the more I move around throughout the day. I like your thong display thongtom. Not quite as sexy on the radiator as they are on you though. Over the years, I have purchased 100s of thongs, g-strings and bikinis. I have 2 FULL dresser drawers with underwear. One is just for thongs and g-strings and the other has my bikinis and the few boxer shorts that I own. I will take a picture of my drawers and post for you. I definitely have an underwear fetish!
Nice - look forward to the pic of those overstuffed drawers!

TightThong

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2020, 01:38:38 PM »
Love the pic of the thongs drying.  Very sexy!   Haha

Great that you’ve got confidence to just act as you would normally in at the gym!

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2020, 03:25:55 PM »
I told you I had a thong fetish...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2020, 03:27:20 PM »
This is my bikini and boxer drawer. Just a few very short boxers on top and the rest are bikinis.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2020, 05:01:29 PM »
Wow.  What a great collection

Yamajammer

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2020, 07:16:17 PM »
I told you I had a thong fetish...

Holy shit!

TightThong

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2020, 04:02:27 AM »
Wow your credit card bills over time...that must have added up!  That’s one of the biggest collections I’ve ever seen...and you have a TON of fun prints :).

asianthonger92

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2020, 07:31:00 AM »
Oh wow, that is a lot. Do you have a variety of thongs or do you have a favorite brand?