Author Topic: If you have the body for it  (Read 6165 times)

kilted_hiker

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
If you have the body for it
« on: September 09, 2020, 11:01:11 AM »
One major theme I have seen in this forum is that there are many straight men who openly wear (pun intended) thongs.  I am glad that this is the case.  What bothers me in doing generic searches on the Internet is that you have to have the right body type to wear a thong not just as underwear but out in public, where/wear permitted.  I’m older, no six pack ads, slim but with the love handles, ok on the back side.  We need more confidence to wear them openly on the beach. I suspect that a majority of us would not qualify as a thong model.  I say bare the buns, enjoy the freedom regardless if you have the body for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 03:57:12 PM by kilted_hiker »
----
Bare the buns

asianthonger92

Re: If you have the body for it
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 04:52:46 AM »
Same here. I'm not a model and I'd say I'm quite chubby. My body is not perfect. I have stretch marks here and there.  But, I'm not afraid to show off my body in public. I see chubby women in thongs, so why can't I sport a thong on the beach. Luckily, I am in Canada and people are quite open minded here. I have never had any negative comments and no one has ever fat-shamed me.

My body is a work in progress, though. I want a look good in a thong. I've been slowly losing weight and I've been trying to build some muscle.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 07:47:18 AM »
While my body is not the perfect model type, I do try to keep fit. It’s been difficult with the gyms being shut down. Nonetheless, I believe we all have the body to wear a thong. If the comment I get from women is any indication of my ability to wear a thong  on a public beach, I’ll be wearing a thing forever. I even get a few positive remarks from men.it is a fabulous feeling to be confident enough to wear a thong on a beach and have not a worry about what others think

TightThong

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 03:32:46 AM »
Totally agree...wearing a thong is all about the wearer.  Not everyone has to wear one to the beach to enjoy the feeling...underwear is just fine too. 

Thongsrfun

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 07:06:19 AM »
This is a great topic.  I’m a “bear” and need to work on my body.  I wear thongs all the time but never to beaches!!

kilted_hiker

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
If you have the body for it
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 03:45:59 PM »
This is a great topic.  I’m a “bear” and need to work on my body.  I wear thongs all the time but never to beaches!!

As a bear you need to ‘bare the buns.’  One thing I have found about thonging at the beach is that it has improved my self confidence overall.  I keep in mind though that I am a minimalist not an exhibitionist so gauging the temperament of the beach crowd is important.  I don’t openly walk around families with children, we need to keep thonging respectable (continual work is needed in this area).  In closing I did get a complement from a pair of college dudes, ‘I admire your confidence.’  With that in mind, just do it.

Bare the buns
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 03:48:41 PM by kilted_hiker »
----
Bare the buns

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 09:05:19 AM »
My body certainly isn't picture perfect but it is what it is. While I would love to get rid of my beer gut, I just like my beer (IPAs) too much! With that said, I still wear thongs daily as my underwear of choice and we bikinis and thongs on the beach when I can. I am 54 years old and I really could care less what others thing anymore.

irthonger

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2020, 06:34:06 PM »
For me when it comes to the beach I don't really care. I am there for the sun. I will only wear bikini style swimwear in most public places. At the beach though I wear a thong. I don't care how my body looks. It isn't perfect either. I just want those delicious tan lines!!!

HungBiChub

• Newbie Thonger
  • Canadian Thong Guy Looking For Thong Buddies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2020, 09:04:21 PM »

You look absolutely wonderful in your thong. I've noticed with a lot of the "Bear" type guys or bigger men like myself, they're more open to wearing jock straps but not thongs or skimpy string bikinis and tangas. I feel bigger men and women look much more sexy in thongs and skimpier swim and underwear because it shows confidence and bravery and self acceptance.

Obviously not everyone is going to be everyone else's cup of T, but, I am glad that people seem more open minded to allowing bigger people to be confident and to own their larger sexiness.

Definitely something I hope to improve upon more as well as I'm getting more into the thonging community. We don't get much thong weather up here in Alberta but, when it does come back I'm looking forward to some outdoor thong adventures! Would love some bigger guys or guys and ladies to join with me! There's always strength in numbers, right?
Would love to make thong buddies similar to myself. Average and bear type guys who enjoy the sensation of wearing a thong, and appreciate other men who also enjoy both the feeling of wearing a thong and having other men appreciate the sight of them in a thong.

Thongsrfun

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2020, 11:45:41 AM »

You look absolutely wonderful in your thong. I've noticed with a lot of the "Bear" type guys or bigger men like myself, they're more open to wearing jock straps but not thongs or skimpy string bikinis and tangas. I feel bigger men and women look much more sexy in thongs and skimpier swim and underwear because it shows confidence and bravery and self acceptance.

Obviously not everyone is going to be everyone else's cup of T, but, I am glad that people seem more open minded to allowing bigger people to be confident and to own their larger sexiness.

Definitely something I hope to improve upon more as well as I'm getting more into the thonging community. We don't get much thong weather up here in Alberta but, when it does come back I'm looking forward to some outdoor thong adventures! Would love some bigger guys or guys and ladies to join with me! There's always strength in numbers, right?
I can’t wait to see pics of your adventures.   I’m in Maine so I completely understand about colder weather.   

CKSunNBunz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2022, 03:53:20 AM »
I find that since I go thong out in public it definitely gives me the mindset to keep my body in better shape.  I watch what I eat or drink a little bit more and exercise more.  I should do that anyway being close to 55 so a little extra motivation for a better beach body helps.