Author Topic: At the Airport  (Read 6626 times)

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
At the Airport
« on: September 10, 2020, 02:15:05 PM »
So today I wore a thong to the airport and on my flights. I am always nervous to even fly with thongs packed for some reason so wearing one through security was a big move for me. Anyone else have any airport stories?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: At the Airport
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 05:23:08 PM »
Congratulations. Wear your thong and be proud.
I’ve traveled all over the place wearing my thong underwear. Usually I have at least four swim thongs in my carry on because I want to hit the beach or pool as soon as I get off a plane. I’ve never had a question or question about what is in my bag, even when they do a search. I get questions about my camera or jewelry but never a comment about my thongs.

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 02:10:29 AM »
I’ve never had thoughts going thru security thonged.
My biggest fear flying is having my suitcase broken or my luggage torn and I have to grab my thongs from the conveyer belt with all the people staring [emoji85][emoji23]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
So many men, so little thongs!
- reduce it to the max -

Scorpio0522

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
At the Airport
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 06:03:10 AM »
Never had any issue at airports and planes wearing thong. I always packed thongs while travelling, saved lots of space compared to regular undies [emoji6]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 08:05:40 AM by Scorpio0522 »

Thongsrfun

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 01:24:15 PM »
I always wear thongs.  The one place I get nervous is my Doctor.  I still have yet to work up the courage. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 06:53:01 PM »
Always wear thongs here too.  Just went to doctor for yearly checkup.  Wore a thong.  No big deal.

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 03:00:13 AM »
There are a couple other threads here about this - think under ‘exciting momments’ you’ll find some.

I’ve done this several times now.  No reason to be nervous about WEARING a thong...who would know?  I’ve been concerned about packing 10-15 thongs in my carryon and have had my bag looked into with the security person looking through everything including my fun thong collection without even so much as a flinch...they’ve seen it all before...men’s thongs are likely nothing by comparison

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2020, 07:49:36 PM »
I’ve never had thoughts going thru security thonged.
My biggest fear flying is having my suitcase broken or my luggage torn and I have to grab my thongs from the conveyer belt with all the people staring [emoji85][emoji23]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
hah buy a set of packing cubes. It'll help keep everything compressed and no big deal if your luggage breaks open.

TightThong

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2020, 03:10:36 AM »
I usually travel quite often and I’d wager that luggage failures are a VERY small % of the time...no need to worry!

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 03:21:35 AM »
No worries - never happened to me so far. Started to pack my underwear into bags already when traveling. And who knows, maybe I’d like to be exposed as a thong wearer at the airport ;-)

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro
So many men, so little thongs!
- reduce it to the max -

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2020, 01:00:59 PM »
I have never given a second thought to wearing a thong for air travel

asianthonger92

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2020, 02:08:09 PM »
Last time I flew, I didn't have any problems at the airport. I had like 10 thongs in my carryon and they were safe.  I may have had a thong slip as I undid my belt, but no one was close enough to see my pink thong. And I had a comfortable flight as there was no one sitting next to me.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 07:54:09 PM »
The only time I am worried is when going through TSA and having to put my arms up while everyone is standing there watching you. I usually have a long hoodie on when I travel though so its been safe so far.

JohnG

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2020, 09:53:56 PM »
Before corona I travelled a lot. Also during travelling I wear a thong, except for long intercontinental flights. This is the reason I have about 2 briefs left. Never had any issues. Why should I, it is just my underwear.

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2020, 07:00:46 AM »
I've traveled a lot for work during the last 5-6 years. I almost always wear a thong and always have thongs in my bag. Never had an issue with it. I sometimes try to avoid exposing my whale tale when putting my shoes and belt back on. I do wonder how much those body scanners reveal and who is watching them.

The only issue that I ever had was being flagged for a pat down after going through the scanner. The TSA officer offered to do the pat down in a private room. I chose to do it right there. He patted his hands across my crotch several times but never had me lower my pants. Not sure if he was able to tell what kind of underwear I was wearing.