Author Topic: Briefs-Like Thongs - Looking for recommendations  (Read 11974 times)

TightThong

Re: Briefs-Like Thongs - Looking for recommendations
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2020, 03:02:57 AM »
Brave Person gets solid reviews - i have the mesh short tights, they’re well made.  The JJSox thong in blue and pink is a hot combo. The 2 you list appear to be Chinese brands i don’t know well.  I”m sure all will be fine either way..you just have to try them out

CanadaWedgie

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2020, 09:41:47 PM »
So I passed an order at Erogenos' store for those:I'll let you know how they are when I receive them!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 10:36:48 AM by CanadaWedgie »

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2020, 02:55:17 AM »
So I passed an order at Erogenos' store for those:I'll let you know how they are when I receive them!
Looking forward to hear what you think.  I want to order them as well. Especially the Feel ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanadaWedgie

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2020, 10:37:24 AM »
Looking forward to hear what you think.  I want to order them as well. Especially the Feel ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will let you know when I receive them! :)

TightThong

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2020, 03:19:38 AM »

I like the last one...very sexy

TightThong

benessex

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2020, 02:42:45 AM »
I have just bought some micro fibre men’s thongs from Intimissimi  which you might like. Very comfortable. Available just in black and gray.

Check out https://www.intimissimi.com/uk/product/mens_microfibre_thong_with_logo_detail-SPU08A.html

Bebrief79

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2020, 03:19:35 PM »

I saw the Brave Person ones on Amazon. They look similar to those two:
I'm just unsure about the product's quality. Have you tried them?
[/quote]

The brave person (JJSox) are extremely comfortable but the modal fabric is thin and wears a little easily. I have the fluorescent yellow band and black bottom option. I love them, but wish they were holding up better. I like the brief like cut and the way the top accentuates my cheeks. I’m trying to get my hands on a two pack in my size but they are currently sold out. Don’t forget these are sized for the Asian market so follow the reviews and pay attention to the size chart.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2022, 08:08:19 PM »
Armani, Versace, Savage, and Jockey are a few brands I could think of that carries thongs that look like briefs from the front. I'd imagine Doreanse also have a few since they practically make every kind of underwear.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2022, 05:29:13 AM »
I am big fan of the JM Skinz thongs from JM.  They have modest, low-rise brief/bikini front and they last forever.  https://www.jm.ca/skinz-thong-88165.html

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2022, 06:25:12 AM »
Cheapundies.com has some house name thongs that I would categorize as brief like thongs. They are not my favorite as I prefer something smaller but the construction of these thongs seems good. They had a wide band as well.

irthonger

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2023, 12:08:59 AM »
pretty much all the major brands have a type of thong with the waist band exposed. I would try agacio or edipous if I was you. or if you want something a bit smaller body aware modal thong

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2023, 07:47:24 PM »
Just to add, I noticed Cocksox also has sports thongs now, which look a lot like briefs.
https://www.cocksox.com.au/collections/shop-thongs/products/cx05sp-sports-thong?variant=39985001201719