Author Topic: Summer of ‘21  (Read 3961 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Summer of ‘21
« on: October 05, 2021, 12:13:25 PM »
What a great summer season it has been. I was out at the beach more times than I had been in a number of years, always wearing a thong.only once did I ever have a negative encounter when a park ranger walked past several women all wearing thong bikinis to single me out and threaten me with a ticket, even though there had been no complaint and I was well within my legal rights. My friends were outraged with this ranger and his ignorance and gender bias behavior. But, that was only one moment of one day. The rest of the time I was simply enjoying the beach at every opportunity I had I did have the chance to wear some brighter colors (fuchsia, neon green, neon orange, etc.) as well as some wild prints. I did some photos with a few people and saw many more sneaking photos of me as I entered or exited the water. My thong tan line is sharp. The number of women wearing thong and very cheeky bikinis went way up this summer. The men, unfortunately, were all still in the baggie board shorts, although an inch or two shorter than the previous years. I know I stood out as the only male not in board shorts. For that I did get much playful attention from several women. As well a couple men took notice and talked to me about wearing something more revealing. Now I’ll be fortunate to have a half a dozen days where it will be warm enough to be on the beach until next May.

WizardWednesday

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Summer of ‘21
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 10:12:27 AM »
Thanks for sharing your beach adventures. They sound really fun and gratifying. I've been too busy to make it out to the beach lately, but I'm hoping to go later this month. 

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Summer of ‘21
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 06:00:00 PM »
This was probably the last day of the year for beach time for me. It was a warm and sunny day for mid October. I was out in a new Timoteo animal print mesh swim thong. My friend was impressed with the new thong.
Now I look for a place to escape to this winter, and then forward to next summer.