Author Topic: G-String Beach  (Read 8402 times)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
G-String Beach
« on: September 16, 2020, 04:10:22 PM »
Last week I showed a female friend a new G-string I had purchased recently. She said that she didn’t think I could fit everything in to the pouch. I told her I could. Then she told I’d have to prove it on our next beach day. Tuesday I showed up at the beach Wearing a new thong that she loved. “That really shows off your assets!” She said with a big grin then asked to take some photos, including a close up of the front. When she was finished with that she asked if I had the G-string and demanded I put it on. I went off to change and walked back to her. She couldn’t believe it. Everything fit “so very well.” She started pulling at my rear string looking for my tan line, then making comment about the sexy little triangle. She put on some music and wanted me to get up and dance with her. So, here I am dancing in the middle of the beach in a micro tie side
G-string as she’s slapping my ass and pulling at the strings hanging at my hips and laughing. I normally don’t wear G-string swimwear but this was a great time to wear one. All summer I’ve been wearing my thongs to the beach. She has made sure to let me know what she thinks of every thong. Needless to say, she has loved them all, especially the two suit this week.

TightThong

Re: G-String Beach
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 06:24:58 AM »
LOVE that story!  Thanks for sharing.  What thong and g were you wearing and where did you get them?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 06:46:47 AM »
Thanks, it was a fun day.
I wore a N2N Snowbird thong and a tie side  turquoise-multi Star  bulge enhanced G-string from tropicalthongs.com
Both suits are great.

TightThong

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 02:11:26 PM »
Thanks, it was a fun day.
I wore a N2N Snowbird thong and a tie side  turquoise-multi Star  bulge enhanced G-string from tropicalthongs.com
Both suits are great.

Just on that website...nice stuff on there

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 05:20:26 AM »
Sounds like a fun day at the beach

asianthonger92

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 04:23:43 AM »
Great story. Lucky you have great female friends.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2020, 05:15:19 PM »
Thanks to all here.

I do have great female and male friends that either appreciate or accept me in my swim thong.
Today I took the afternoon off and went out to the beach. I met a friend that got there before I did. As I removed my shorts I was met with “cute suit.” I wore my N2N pink flamingo thong. It was a great day walking the beach, splashing in the water and just hanging out. She talked about the types of suits she like to wear and then about how much she had enjoyed the “summer of thongs” that I brought this year.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 11:46:55 AM »
Yesterday was probably the last nice day before winter sets in for the season. It was a day of brilliant sun, blue skies and warm temperatures. I set off to the beach to meet a friend and an acquaintance for an end of season celebration. I got there and my friend was already setting up, looking sexy as ever in her hot pink thong bikini. Her friend wasn’t quite there yet. I set up and stripped down to my pink and purple bulge enhanced thong. Soon enough our third joins us and stripped down to a black and pink thong. We all got a chuckle as we had not communicated about what we were going to wear and yet we all wore the same color. This had to be about the best end of summer day ever. We spent the day with the beach to ourselves. There were a few people out walking or riding by. We got a few comments about how much fun we were having. We spent the day dancing in the sand, laughing and playing around. We compared our thong tan lines. All in all, we had the time of our lives until we lost the sun.

From her on out the thong tan line will fade 😢😢. But, after this year of more people being open, accepting and encouraging public thong wearing I’m looking forward to next year.

irthonger

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2020, 03:47:36 PM »
yeah this sounds like the dream. I hear about stuff like this all the time. How is it possible that you have girl friends that are willing to wear thong bikinis around you?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2020, 06:07:37 PM »
Lucky, I guess. One said she wears thong because I wear a thong. It gave here the confidence to wear a thong bikini.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 05:26:04 PM »
I spent the day at the beach again today. I met up with a female friend. As soon as I stripped of my shorts I got “cute suit!” She liked what she saw. After an hour we noticed a car pull into the parking lot and a mom with three children get out. I didn’t think much of it as there were already several mothers with children on the beach. I had gotten a few looks and smiles and giggles. As the woman from the newly parked car started walking toward me I heard “I’d know those buns anywhere.” The children went running by and their mother came up to me with a big smile and a bigger hug. We had met twice last summer on the beach. She made a comment on how uptight so many other moms are and appreciated my confidence and my thong wearing. She made a plan to meet me again in two days, “as long as you wear one of your sexy thongs. You know all the others are looking at you envious of the package you have.” Before we left for the day I got another big hug.

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2021, 11:41:26 PM »
Oh god, so many stories here that I just adore and kinda envious (ok maybe more inspirational and hoping it would happen to me kind :P) I've recently started wearing thongs to the pool and so far been met with a good few people chatting to me.

The last time towards the end of the session (not any chatters or smilers here mind you :P) children started coming in with their parents. The first was an older boy 9-11 maybe? I was in the water and assumed there might be mild gawking to maybe some kind of finger pointing etc. But nothing. I walked up out of the pool and into the little hot tub. Then a mother in a one piece came out with her younger daughters. A father with a little toddler.

I had finished up about an hour and a half of swimming and was just unwinding in the hottub before leaving so wasn't in the need or mood to walk around or swim. Then came out a gorgeous mother with a bandeau top bikini and wide waisted thong bottom (it was definitely more thong than a cheeky suit) she had two young kids as well. I was finished up however and just got up and went to the changing room.

She was busy with her kids and play things but I walked right in front of her and across. Not sure if she'd seen me as I was walking out so couldn't gauge any reaction or anything.

But usually it would mostly be adults so hoping i'm inspiring some more people :P and can't wait to meet up with female friends like you've there :)

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2021, 10:26:40 PM »
I had another beach day. This time before I left I got a message from my friend asking me to match her suit. She was wearing a Zebra cheeky cut bikini. I told her I could match. I pulled on my zebra print thong a pair of short short and a t-shirt for the drive to the park. By the time I got to the beach my friend was already set up. She looked amazing in her zebra print bikini. As I set up and stripped down to my thong she made a comment on how my thong fit so well. She offered to put sunscreen on my back and of course had to apply lotion to my cheeks. As the day heated up we made our way to the water. There were a number of people out in the water and on the beach. I got a few smiles from some of the women. My friend noted that my suit was a bit sheer when wet. I laughed and said I know, it will dry quick. About an hour later a woman shows up with three children in tow and sets up near by. “Love your suit.” She says to me she has on a more traditional white bikini. We spend the day talking, going in and out of the water together and having a nice time. At the end of the day I get a hug and asked when I’ll be back to the beach so she can join me.