Author Topic: Throwing out old thongs and other underwear?  (Read 6616 times)

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Throwing out old thongs and other underwear?
« on: September 18, 2020, 11:21:19 PM »
Does anyone have trouble throwing out their old thongs? I get super nostalgic when I empty my drawer to go through them...  The last time I really purged was about 6 years ago when I moved regions.

The only ones I can easily throw out easily are the ebay purchases that just did not fit right.

Luckily thongs are small so its very easy to hoard.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Throwing out old thongs and other underwear?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 01:16:11 AM »
I agree, is difficult to throw them away, like you the cheep er ones that did not fit well OD did not last well get thrown, I have sone that are 15 years old, Calvin Klein, Clever and Versace ones that have been worn hundreds of times and still look almost new, could never throw them away as all have great memories attached...

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

gstring1986

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 07:04:54 AM »
I enjoy throwing away the old ones because I know I am ordering new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 07:18:13 AM »
Thongs are thongs....they wear out.  Get rid of them and get brand new sexy ones....

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 11:19:09 AM »
I definitely get nostalgic when I throw away thongs. I typically hold back once or twice when throwing away thongs that are old or don't fit anymore. But eventually I do get rid of them and then go shopping for more! 

asianthonger92

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 02:37:33 PM »
Yeah I know what you mean. I have some thongs that I don't wear, but I still keep them around. I've tried to sell them off but I've only had offers from perverts. I have these ridiculous specialty thongs and they're quite hard to get rid of. I bought them while I was on a shopping spree and I only wore them once or twice.

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2020, 03:09:30 AM »
What do you mean by ‘speciality’ thongs?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 02:12:34 PM »
I have many too many thongs. Once a thong gets worn out, stretched out or in some other way damaged out it goes.
I have several things that were made for me. They have specific fabric, chain link, quick release clips, fringe, and unique cuts. For me I call these things my specialty thongs.
Not sure what others would call specialty thongs.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 06:33:30 PM »
I enjoy throwing away the old ones because I know I am ordering new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great way to look at it. I am looking into minimizing my wardrobe so maybe I will get rid of the ones I am on the fence about and replace them with ones that I really like.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2020, 07:55:44 PM »
all of my thongs are special to me  ;D

asianthonger92

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2020, 04:04:04 AM »

You know those leather thongs worn by strippers. They're more fetishwear than underwear.

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2020, 08:21:18 AM »
I don’t personally have an issue throwing away thongs if they are past their best. Once they lose their fit, elasticity and fade after a certain amount of washing, it’s time for them to go.

I understand what others mean by the memories that can be attributed to them them though. A great holiday or particular partner or event, it can definitely trigger these when you are clearing out the older ones.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

benessex

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2020, 09:22:04 AM »
I don’t personally have an issue throwing away thongs if they are past their best. Once they lose their fit, elasticity and fade after a certain amount of washing, it’s time for them to go.

I understand what others mean by the memories that can be attributed to them them though. A great holiday or particular partner or event, it can definitely trigger these when you are clearing out the older ones.
Nah .... once they don’t fit or look baggy or washed out they have to go. Some people think you should replace all your undies every year. That is going too far given what some of mine cost! But having an excuse to buy more is great from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

asianthonger92

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2020, 07:40:30 AM »
I have around 50 thongs and g-strings but only 10 are in my regular rotation. I have so many g-strings that are just lying around waiting to be thrown out. When I was younger, I bought a lot of g-strings because I thought they made me look sexy. But now that I wear thongs for comfort, I try to avoid g-strings because they cause a lot of chafing. Now I prefer wide waistband thongs because they do not ride up.

Has your taste in thongs changed over the years?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2020, 11:55:59 AM »
For me, when I started thong wearing there wasn’t much choice. The best thing that occurred in my collection was the introduction of an enhanced pouch style. When that happened I started slowly replacing older thongs with flat fronts or very limited pouch with those that had larger pouches. I found much more comfort, ease of fit and enjoyment in thonging. I’m not a big G-string fan, but if one is a larger pouch and a tie side I will give in a go. Now I have only about 6 G-string suit, all others I trashed a while ago. As for my collection of thongs, I easily have 350+, either swim underwear or can be used as either.