Author Topic: Hello from another Californian  (Read 2647 times)

alexkiley

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello from another Californian
« on: September 21, 2020, 04:34:32 PM »
Hi all,

Glad to find this space :) Certainly makes me feel good knowing I'm not the only one who has such strong feelings and affinity towards the thong.

I'm in my early 30s, straight, currently single and bounce between places in SF and SoCal owing to great work flexibility (plus an office closed since this whole pandemic began). It's perhaps not entirely coincidental that with greater freedom of movement I found myself more willing to commit to exclusively wearing thongs. Realizing my geographic limits were artificial made me realize other limitations were probably not real either and I should feel free to dress as I'd like. I made the commitment to switch at the beginning of last year, and have not looked back.

Perhaps differently than many here, most of my thongs are women's panties. While I have some men's Armani and John Sievers thongs, to me, the advantages panties offer are numerous; the variety of fabrics, colors and cuts, the lower cost, and the extra level of naughtiness which just works for me mentally. I find many thongs designed for men ore preoccupied with bulge enhancement than I personally am - no shade, just to each their own and the cock-sock look doesn't do it for me. Obviously not all women's panties work well with male anatomy, but several brands are excellent fits, and I'm happy to share more there.

My current fun challenge is to summon the courage to thong outside, and get that delightful tan line. My more serious one is to summon the courage to share this part of me with a partner unapologetically. Definitely have hid it in the past and that's not really working for me on a long-term scale; curious to hear from others that have gotten over that hump.

Anyhow - glad to have joined and look forward to reading and contributing.

Alex

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from another Californian
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 06:43:52 PM »
Hey, I am from the bay area also. I like buying women's panties.. they are fun to wear to bed or fooling around but so far haven't found any that are suitable for all day wear. I have a bunch of xdress, bodyaware and secret male panties and they are great.. I love the different fabrics.. but they definitely are a little pricey.

Re: finding a partner. I am straight and have been pretty upfront with all the girls I have been with.. they all didn't mind it at all... although some liked them more than others.. a few ex's just tolerated it but never really cared.

asianthonger92

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 04:16:45 AM »
Hey Alex, welcome to the forum.

I agree with you that men's thongs can be quite bulky. I wish I could wear women's panties too or I wish there were more stylish thongs for men. What's your favorite female underwear brand?

alexkiley

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 09:21:26 PM »

benessex

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 12:06:58 PM »
Hey Alex, welcome to the forum.

I agree with you that men's thongs can be quite bulky. I wish I could wear women's panties too or I wish there were more stylish thongs for men. What's your favorite female underwear brand?

They aren't too glam, but I'm partial to these for day to day wear:

https://www.amazon.com/Balanced-Tech-Womens-Seamless-Panties/dp/B075KQTLYN/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia-wc-drs-ajax1_0?cv_ct_cx=balanced+tech+thong&dchild=1&keywords=balanced+tech+thong&pd_rd_i=B075KQTLYN&pd_rd_r=406c5949-afd2-4650-9cd5-ce755b72e37b&pd_rd_w=pThwo&pd_rd_wg=ltuIY&pf_rd_p=037ca9fd-790e-4a16-836b-14da89aed20e&pf_rd_r=3QGMTX1TWXG4VJYZF97T&psc=1&qid=1601871617&sr=1-1-25b07e09-600a-4f0d-816e-b06387f8bcf1
I find that women’s CK Thongs, particularly the CK One style are good. Sizing can be tricky but M for my 30inch waist is a reasonable compromise. Cotton is best - the lace or nylon fabrics rub in all the wrong places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

alexkiley

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2020, 02:39:48 PM »
I find that women’s CK Thongs, particularly the CK One style are good. Sizing can be tricky but M for my 30inch waist is a reasonable compromise. Cotton is best - the lace or nylon fabrics rub in all the wrong places.

Same - that's another terrific brand of higher quality and good crotch space. I have a slightly bigger waist and a bit of a bubble butt so I tend to go with an L in their sizes.