Author Topic: My (man) panties  (Read 23752 times)

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
My (man) panties
« on: September 22, 2020, 09:30:55 PM »
Hello everyone, long time lurker here but have never posted any photos of myself yet. I have owned hundreds of thongs in all styles but I love wearing the more feminine ones lately. Anyone else? I have been experimenting with buying women's panties but so far all the ones I have bought have come up a little short. Let me know if you have any recommendations... it would be great to save a little money since the men's panties are quite expensive sometimes.

Xdress Glossy Satin Brazil Panty

Secret Male SMK005 Thong

TightThong

Re: My (man) panties
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 03:08:25 AM »
Thanks for posting - your pics look great, keep it up!

I’m not one for what are basically men’s versions of women’s underwear or intentionally wearing feminine underwear at all...but i do have something like this:  https://xdress.com/collections/mens-thongs/products/mens-metallic-thong?variant=31214158282846

I think your site is owned by the Bodyaware.com people b/c that same thong is on their site.  I also just ordered this one too:  https://bodyaware.com/collections/mens-thong-underwear/products/mens-g-string-thong-2?variant=30308691476545

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 08:37:04 PM »
Thanks for posting - your pics look great, keep it up!

I’m not one for what are basically men’s versions of women’s underwear or intentionally wearing feminine underwear at all...but i do have something like this:  https://xdress.com/collections/mens-thongs/products/mens-metallic-thong?variant=31214158282846

I think your site is owned by the Bodyaware.com people b/c that same thong is on their site.  I also just ordered this one too:  https://bodyaware.com/collections/mens-thong-underwear/products/mens-g-string-thong-2?variant=30308691476545
I've been looking into buying those. Do they stretch at all? I've ordered similar styles in the past and they had limited stretch and a little uncomfortable down the back.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 10:54:25 PM »
I picked up a few different brands of women's panties and these fit great so I bought all the colors available. They have great front coverage. I am not packing as much as others though so YMMV, but there is definitely a lot of room and stretch up front and around the balls. The material feels great against my skin. The best part is they were $2.97 each! The sizes are going

INC International Concepts Radiant Rose Smooth Lace Thong $2.97

asianthonger92

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 05:17:13 AM »
Nice lace panties. Are they comfortable?

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 09:52:17 AM »
Hey welcome - great to see something a bit different - they really suit you. I have tried lace panties before and found them very comfortable but not thongs like these. They look great.
On skype

benessex

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 12:43:26 PM »
Sizing is the slightly tricky thing to get right. As guys don’t have girls hips you need to go fairly small, but then that may not leave enough room in the front. UK size 12 seems ok for my 30 inch waist most of the time but sometimes they are too loose. Lace thongs made for guys are a better idea but they are usually expensive.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2020, 12:49:18 PM »
Nice lace panties. Are they comfortable?
Yes they are very comfortable. I've been wearing them everyday since I got them (I ordered 6 of them). I have a bunch of made-for-men lace panties that are comfortable as well, but about 5x the price.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2020, 12:51:02 PM »
Sizing is the slightly tricky thing to get right. As guys don’t have girls hips you need to go fairly small, but then that may not leave enough room in the front. UK size 12 seems ok for my 30 inch waist most of the time but sometimes they are too loose. Lace thongs made for guys are a better idea but they are usually expensive.
Yeah, sizing is definitely tricky. Luckily women's panties are a lot cheaper then made-for-men underwear. I have a pile of women panty rejects.

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2020, 12:52:43 PM »
Hey welcome - great to see something a bit different - they really suit you. I have tried lace panties before and found them very comfortable but not thongs like these. They look great.
A good fitting lace thong is wonderful. I noticed a lot of 'lace' thongs for men are typically that mesh material which I am not a real fan of.. but an actual nice soft lace feels great and looks great.

BI_THONGER

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2020, 08:23:24 PM »
I love them.

TightThong

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2020, 03:15:11 AM »
Nice...i only wear men’s gear...have a mesh JS bulge thong that i love

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2020, 12:01:28 AM »
Bodyaware Satin Thong - One of my favorites, I hope they bring it back so I can get more colors.

Cedricjg

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2020, 12:02:20 PM »
I have lacy designs but all designs for man.
Cant fit in the designed for ladies. They are usually quite small and doesnt much space to breath

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2020, 08:26:23 PM »
I must have bought 40 or so thongs from Aerie, XDress, Body Aware over the last month for Christmas. Let me know if you want to see more.

Aerie Lace Trim Cotton Thong

Aerie Animal Lace Thong

Aerie Sugar Cookie Lace Shine Thong