Author Topic: Throwing out old thongs and other underwear?  (Read 6565 times)

irthonger

Re: Throwing out old thongs and other underwear?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2020, 04:13:48 AM »
I like throwing them away because that gives me an excuse to buy some more. Lol. But it is sad when I have to throw away a limited run color... that does suck. I love the random colors and fabrics they use.

thonger999

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2020, 04:14:33 PM »
Well when they are worn out I wear them one last time like I always do. And when bed time comes around instead of taking the thong off like usual I grab scissors  and cut it off before throwing it out

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2020, 10:53:55 AM »
I am constantly buying new thongs, gstrings and rio back bikinis. I have multiple places on the WWW where I buy them from. If I see a new style, brand or color that I don't have, I usually buy it! For that reason I have 1 FULL dresser drawer of thongs/gstrings and another FULL drawer of bikinis with just a very few boxer shorts. When the drawers get too full, I take them ALL out on the bed and go through them. I always discard some of the old ones that I don't wear anymore. In years past, I have taken my old ones to Sunsplash in Florida to hang on the thong clothesline for others to buy to help raise money for the group.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2022, 08:35:58 PM »
I've thrown out a lot of pairs in the past, and i still can't get over it and forgive myself. ever since then, i choose not to throw them away, and try fixing them when possible or at least storing them in a box purely due to nostalgia. i recently came across my first thong from 10 years ago and felt very nostalgic about it. it was still in good shape, tho unfortunately its elastic band has deteriorated.