Author Topic: Tailbone sore  (Read 3244 times)

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Tailbone sore
« on: October 01, 2020, 08:06:44 PM »
Ok so 6 months ago I wore thongs for about ten days but had to give it up bc a sore I got from wearing them.

This week I'm back to wearing thongs everyday. I had some gear and I got some new gear. No sore n I feel fine so far. I just want to prevent this.

At night I just wear shorts to bed, not underwear. I wonder if that's helping.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Tailbone sore
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 10:15:14 AM »
If you have the right fit this will not happen. You need a larger size or a different brand. Don’t worry about the size on the label—it may not match what you normally wear. Wear what fits comfortably.

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 05:26:37 PM »
So the thing is....I still where a couple pairs that I used to wear when I was getting the sores. But this time no sores. Still about the same weight n size. Just sorta strange.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

thongr

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • laroli.gay
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 12:50:01 AM »
Maybe you developed some callus or horny skin in the butt crack after beeing sore :o Jokes apart, happens to me every now and then. Especially when I feel wearing them during the night, too. Best for me works thongs during the day and shorts or nothing in bed ...
So many men, so little thongs!
- reduce it to the max -

Bebrief79

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 07:16:33 PM »
I wore some Jockey  thongs made of Nylon and after a long hot day the top of my crack was sore. Is this the same area your speaking of?
I tried wearing some very lightweight modal thongs I got off Amazon and the it still felt a little sensitive. I’m just going to wear bikinis or briefs for a couple more days to give my skin some time to heal.
This happened over the summer. It was a lot worse though. I was wearing thongs all day and night. I worked out in a thong and I little rubbed the top of my cheeks sore and bleeding. Had to stop wearing a thong for a couple of weeks while my skin healed.
No more nylon for me.

TightThong

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 03:02:22 AM »
Never a sore at the top of my crack...its usually just behind my package if there’s a seam there that joins the pouch and the strap...and only an issue if sitting for a LONG time.  If that happens i just change to a thong that doesn’t have that and i am usually fine.

irthonger

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2020, 12:14:04 AM »
I have been uncomfortable but never have I had sores. I know some styles are better for sitting while others are better for the gym and others better for swimming. Personally if I sit for a long time I need some sort of cheeky rather than a traditional thong.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 12:24:44 AM by irthonger »

GymThongGuy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2020, 11:28:21 AM »
My experience is it's a lot about fit and a lot about sit. If they are even slightly too snug or the back-to-front ratio isn't right, I've had some nearly saw me in half. I think that happens a lot to guys who try thongs and never go back...they just didn't land the right fit. Add to that if you sit on a hard chair or generally are positioned where there's more pressure on your tailbone that would for sure do it in my experience. Years ago there were thongs with a very thin and kinda rough elastic strap that wasn't covered by fabric and those could REALLY tear up a tail bone. So strangely enough I've found some wider straps with fabric to be more comfortable than something you would think you wouldn't feel at all.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2022, 08:39:42 PM »
I'd feel the same if i wore a thong with an especially wide back or has an especially thick or stiff fabric. i find that this is especially true with ck and a few 2xist ones. in such a case, i would recommend wearing one with a softer material (think modal) or with a much thinner back like those from c-in2 or otherwise a g-string.