Author Topic: When it starts getting cold  (Read 6901 times)

irthonger

Re: When it starts getting cold
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2020, 04:10:39 AM »
I normally still wear a thong when it snows. Mostly for support and comfort. Then I will wear long underwear for warmth over that, then pants.

GymThongGuy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2020, 11:17:01 AM »
Here it can get to wind chills at -20F and when it's that cold, I will switch to either briefs or a boxer briefs if I don't just put some running tights or long underwear on over the thong. My preference is to thong 100% of the time, but there's maybe 2-3% of the time where you really could freeze your ass here. Again, I try for as long as I can not to switch away, but then sometimes the practicality of the situation takes over. That said, I've got a thong on under my workout gear 100% of the time.

Lycrathong1

• Newbie Thonger
  • Mature guy, 70+ thongs, seeking younger for sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2021, 06:12:58 AM »
I guess you would call me a seasonal thonger, as I wear them from April through September. One reason is I also have fetishes for skimpy bikini briefs and tight brief hipsters.
Thongs make me feel sexy

kiyoothong

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2021, 07:27:52 AM »
It's 0F here and winter is going to be around for the next month or two. I really want to get out and thong. I can't go to the gym because of the lockdown we have here. Where do you take your thonging during winter?

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2021, 07:28:57 AM »
It doesn't matter what time of the year it is or what the temperature or weather is....I wear thongs daily!

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2022, 09:13:54 PM »
When it gets cold, i tend to just wear an extra layer, but still keep wearing thongs. thankfully as many others pointed out, uk winters are relatively mild compared to other places. at night, i sleep only in a thong under a very thick duvet... best feeling ever.

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2022, 10:29:09 PM »
I live in Chicago.  When it's very cold (below 15F) and I'm going to be outside for an extended period of time, I do wear underwear that covers more than a thong.  If it's very cold, but I'm only going to be outside for a bit, I still wear my normal thong underwear.

cs120

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2022, 11:44:30 AM »
I am in Ohio.  I work outside.  I ONLY wear thongs and g-strings for underwear.  In the past several years, that is the only kind of underwear I wear.