Author Topic: The son wants a thong.  (Read 6221 times)

alekst345

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
The son wants a thong.
« on: October 10, 2020, 09:12:42 PM »
Recently, my 14 year old son started a conversation with me. He was very worried. He said he wanted to wear a thong. I was very glad that my son shares my passion. True, he warned that not everyone adequately understands men wearing thongs. Moreover, teenagers are very cruel. He said he was ready for this. He thought for a long time and wants to ngos them 24/7. I offered him to buy several thongs. Let him vilify, try. Told him if the thong is what you want to wear tell me and we will throw your boxers away and replace them with thongs. In 3 weeks he has a birthday. My wife and I decided to give him some thongs. Or is it too early for him to wear a thong?

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: The son wants a thong.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 12:34:40 AM »
I gave here a similar answer (http://mensthongforum.com/index.php?topic=172.msg6372#msg6372). If girls of his age use to wear thongs, it's not too early form him but if it's still early for his same age girls, it's also early for him.

What you say about teeneager cruelness is sadly true, so I would not recommend to wear thongs in his high school and even if he does, I think you don't have to throw his boxers, just add thongs as a more underwear option.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

asianthonger92

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 04:38:16 AM »
I started wearing thongs when I was 11, so your son is not early.

You're right about high school. Kids can be cruel. Your son could become a target just because he's different. But, it's just underwear after all. He should just switch to boxers when he has P.E.

I hope you give us an update. I graduated from high school 10 years ago, so I don't know how kids behave these days. Kids will always be kids, but I have a feeling that today's kids are bit more open minded.

Your son is very fortunate to have a thong wearing dad. I never had that kind of support from my parents.

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 01:27:29 PM »
I thing 14 is a normal age for girls to be wearing thongs so should be fine for boys too. If he wants to wear them I would give him them for sure. However maybe I wouldn’t advocate throwing away all his boxers till maybe he’s left school? And maybe if he really wants to wear things during school suggest that he wears boxers over the top?

Unless he is prepared to be completely free and open about his thong wearing straight from the off, and if so good for him!

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 06:30:00 PM »
Wish I was that brave as a 14 year old kid.  I only started wearing thongs as an adult when I could buy them myself.  I think he is old enough but school bullies can really impact on a kids mental health.   

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 01:43:44 AM »
When is an underage person "ready" to wear thongs? This is always a delicate topic.
I'm posting because I remember how much I wanted to wear skimpy underwear when I was 14. My parents did not want me to wear skimpy underwear at all, and would not buy them for me. Still, in secret, I made my own thongs and skimpy shorts by cutting up old briefs and boxers.
All in all, I think that if your son wants to wear thongs and he is able to do it responsibly (in private), there would be no problems. Giving him thongs for his birthday, since he seems to want them so much, is a nice thought. I'm a little bit envious. I would avoid throwing away all his boxers though, starting slowly is fine.

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 03:19:07 AM »
I’m actually glad that i didn’t get into thongs until after college...and it was JUST after.  Kids can be SO cruel.  I can only imagine getting around high school that i wore thongs?  Ouch...that would have been tough to recover from.....

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2020, 06:10:56 AM »
14 is not too early and if wearing a thong is his choice then I say let him

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2020, 09:42:51 PM »
That is great that he can confide in you. I say let him.. but also show him how to keep it hidden when in public... kids can be cruel.

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2020, 07:02:53 AM »
My son is 5. He has seen me in my thongs hundreds of times. He has not yet mentioned wanting a pair and frankly he is too young to wear one. When he's a teenager I don;t think I would have an issue with him wearing one. Right now he just wants to wear his super hero undies.

irthonger

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 01:13:18 AM »
If he can fit them then go for it. I know I was too small for mens thongs until I was 17. Like my waist was just too small. If that is the case then you could try asian brands but they seem to have small pouches. So if your son is well endowed and skinny he might have a difficult time finding one that fits properly. But then again there are a lot more options out there now. good luck. Let us know how it goes.

He would really have to have a solid resolve and balls of steel to wear them to high school. I don't know what his fashion is like but if he doesn't tuck in his shirt and or wear a belt he would really run the risk of a whale-tail. I really try hard to not whale-tail. I am sure I do from time to time. No one has ever said anything to me about it if they have seen it. Also, who is looking anyway? But if someone found out in high school I don't even want to know what sort of bullying would happen about it. I would say if he can't fight or has a beta personality he should probably not wear them to school.