Author Topic: Wrestling in Thongs/G-Strings  (Read 17310 times)

Manna

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestling in Thongs/G-Strings
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2020, 03:47:59 AM »
Wrestling in Thongs. I really liked the story of your match. I have decided to wear a thong underwear for wrestling practice at home.

thong wrestler

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2020, 10:28:51 AM »
Wrestling in Thongs. I really liked the story of your match. I have decided to wear a thong underwear for wrestling practice at home.

Thank you :) oooh what kind did you wear? Post a pic maybe? How long have you been wrestling?

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2020, 04:05:15 PM »
Hi Wrestling in Thongs, I was in Corfu on a club 18/30 holiday, at one of the beach parties they had mud wrestling, it was boy on girl, I lost my shorts and ended up in just a thong when the girl i was wrestling pulled them down, there was a big old cheer and i was thong boy for the rest of the holiday. The flip side of this was I was free to wear thongs for the rest of the holiday, a few of my mates found out about the thongs, took the piss for a few days but some are still friends today, one of them confessed that he wore them as well and drunk girls love guys in thongs.. 8)

thong wrestler

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2020, 05:42:44 PM »
What a lovely story  :) Glad your true friends didn’t judge you for your preference in undies

thong wrestler

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2020, 09:51:24 AM »
So the other day someone messaged me about wrestling and Covid-19. Well to those wondering it’s not happening atm. It would be too dangerous right now. I am however training and keeping fit for future matches. Also purchased a few new thongs/gstrings. Stay safe everyone!  :)