Author Topic: What’s your current favorite pair?  (Read 10755 times)

TightThong

Re: What’s your current favorite pair?
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 01:51:01 PM »
https://www.easyfunshop.net/Wetlook-Fashion-Shop/Joe-Snyder-Wetlook-Bulge-Bikini-Purple

Speaking of hot thongs in great materials...i have this one in a bulge thong style...snug but not tight, and love the shine the material has...its under clothing 99% of the time so why not have fun?!

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 02:43:39 PM »
https://www.easyfunshop.net/Wetlook-Fashion-Shop/Joe-Snyder-Wetlook-Bulge-Bikini-Purple

Speaking of hot thongs in great materials...i have this one in a bulge thong style...snug but not tight, and love the shine the material has...its under clothing 99% of the time so why not have fun?!

I love the wet look purple material from Joe Snyder. I have the same bikini as in the picture, a brief, a mini cheek brief, a cheeky brief and 2 thongs. The material washes really well. I have a wet look purple JS thong that’s got to be 5-6 years old now and it still looks and feels great.

Agree with what you said about having fun underneath clothing too.

irthonger

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2020, 04:07:48 AM »
I have too many to pick a favorite. I will say my red with white waistband and blue logo ergowear max light is one I will not pass up if it is clean and in my drawer. But I do tend to wear all my underwear multiple times a year.

Taldrkhndsm

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2020, 04:24:06 AM »
I was luckiest enough to be sent an early Christmas present from a lady friend and she bought me the DA Las Vegas thong. I’ve wanted it for ages and it didn’t disappoint.
Definitely the new favourite underwear and swimwear!😍

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2020, 07:14:06 AM »
WOW this is a great subject and so difficult to answer! I have literally 100s of thongs, gstrings and bikinis and constantly buying more. I hate to say it but I have lots of items that I have never worn because they get lost in my underwear drawer. LOTS more that I have probably only worn one time. IF I had to pick one favorite pair it would have to be my current favorite pair that I wore all summer while tanning on my deck at home. It is a Skinzwear M25U that has a nice triangle rear for some super sexy thong tan lines. When you get your first on and open the package, you will immediately think that the pouch is way too BIG. But as soon as you put it on, you realize that it fits perfectly. It really isn't a bulge or enhancing style thong, but the way the pouch is designed, it definitely makes it appear that you have a larger package. I probably have 10 of this style thong from Skinzwear in various colors. I am constantly checking out their website for new prints in this style. I love them!

TightThong

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2020, 01:44:55 PM »

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2020, 03:00:41 PM »
https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.php?prodID=12552&name=Smooth-Pouch-Skinny-Sides-Swim-Thong-in-Hot-Pink#

This one right?  Super sexy...love it!  How’s the sizing?

Yes, that is the one. I have that exact same thong. I am 36" waist in pants and shorts. Most of their thongs, I order size L and they fit perfectly. Their tan through fabric doesn't stretch much and I order size XL in suits with that fabric. If you are between sizes, look at the fabric information and it will tell you the stretch factor. Their Thinskinz fabric is pretty stretchy and I always order size L. I have even ordered a couple of items on sale in size M that were in their super thinskinz fabric and they fit as well. Hope this information helps. If you have any more questions shoot me a question or send me at message.
Bryan

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2020, 12:18:45 AM »
Until recently it had been the Andrew Christian Apex Thong, but I only have one and it's gotten fairly worn through. Sadly they don't sell it anymore. They always like the heavily branded stuff and I'd rather not with that.

My new ones are these from AliExpress. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001169217098.html. I'm wearing the white ones right now and have the other two colors in the mail. AliExpress thongs are the best because they're so good and SO CHEAP. If you have a thong addiction already, try cutting the prices down to $3-4 and see how bad that addiction gets!

TightThong

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2020, 04:12:19 AM »
Love the floral print, very fun...

One of your 3 pics didn’t come through, also see the back of a red thong but its not a very high resolution image...can you post again?  Curious what that other one is, thanks!

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2020, 09:11:05 PM »
I’ve become more and more obsessed with thongs that don’t have a separate “strappy” waistband sewn into them. You know just solid fabric type thongs. And the past few weeks this is my favorite new brand. The Jack Adams Bikini Thong. The colors are fantastic and not your usual blue/red basic palette.  The yellow and pink ones really pop. https://www.jackadamsusa.com/bikini-thong/

TightThong

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2020, 04:35:41 AM »
I’ve become more and more obsessed with thongs that don’t have a separate “strappy” waistband sewn into them. You know just solid fabric type thongs. And the past few weeks this is my favorite new brand. The Jack Adams Bikini Thong. The colors are fantastic and not your usual blue/red basic palette.  The yellow and pink ones really pop. https://www.jackadamsusa.com/bikini-thong/

That’s a great find thanks for sharing!  100% agree, that’s why i like Muscleskins, Joe Snyder, Manstore, Olaf Benz and the like. 

thong24

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2020, 11:48:05 AM »

Wow these look great. Exactly my kind of thong! Just ordered 3 of them!

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2020, 12:31:04 PM »

One of your 3 pics didn’t come through, also see the back of a red thong but its not a very high resolution image...can you post again?  Curious what that other one is, thanks!

Weird. In trying to find a better image I realized it'd be more fun to share a picture of myself wearing them. I didn't post any of these from the front, but there's plenty of others on my insta.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2020, 12:34:45 PM »

Weird. In trying to find a better image I realized it'd be more fun to share a picture of myself wearing them. I didn't post any of these from the front, but there's plenty of others on my insta.

Looks great on you. This thong is going to make for some sexy new tan lines. Can't wait to see them.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2020, 01:50:21 PM »
Looks great on you.  And the tan line looks great. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk