Author Topic: What’s your current favorite pair?  (Read 10656 times)

TightThong

Re: What’s your current favorite pair?
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2020, 06:05:35 AM »
Love the floral print, very fun...

One of your 3 pics didn’t come through, also see the back of a red thong but its not a very high resolution image...can you post again?  Curious what that other one is, thanks!

Weird. In trying to find a better image I realized it'd be more fun to share a picture of myself wearing them. I didn't post any of these from the front, but there's plenty of others on my insta.

You look great in that!  Wow what a day, what a sexy thong....

2 questions...how did you post a video on here with file size limitations AND who makes that thong?

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2020, 09:40:24 PM »
I’d posted it to Instagram then pulled the html from the source code and pasted it into the IMG tags for posting pics. Effectively comes through like a gif powered by Instagram.

Andrew Christian did. It’s out of production, unfortunately.

Ted

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2020, 07:16:45 AM »
Jesus that’s a hot thong on you.

One of your 3 pics didn’t come through, also see the back of a red thong but its not a very high resolution image...can you post again?  Curious what that other one is, thanks!

Weird. In trying to find a better image I realized it'd be more fun to share a picture of myself wearing them. I didn't post any of these from the front, but there's plenty of others on my insta.

TightThong

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2020, 10:58:19 AM »
Jesus that’s a hot thong on you.

I know, it looks really sexy...frames your tush perfectly

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2020, 04:35:32 PM »
Thanks for all of the love guys.

I'll have to post some more. I'll see if I can figure out how to resize them so they don't quite take up the whole frame.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2022, 09:02:51 PM »
my current favourite are these modal thongs i got a few years back from this brand called skinxwear i bought in singapore. the cut, fabric, and bulge is lovely.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2022, 08:37:22 PM »
Hawai 42155 Microfiber Thongs In pink

« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 07:46:09 AM by aninterestingguy »

Thongaddict

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2022, 10:39:12 AM »
Ergowear 4XD for everyday wear and joe snyder black lace for the weekend 👍oh yeah

irthonger

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2023, 12:00:15 AM »
I posted on here two years ago but my new favorite thong is the ace and indigo logo band thong. I don't think they sell it anymore though, they just call it the modal thong now. The new logo band thong has a weird pouch I don't like. anyhow, that is where I am at. As for a swim thong I have these really good ones from china, they were bought from ali express and the makers keep changing the names of them so I can't tell you what they are called but they have different sized pouches and different back options. It is basically a very cheap custom thong. I bought all of the prints they offer. really cool maker although they are hard to find. you know, china nonsense.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2023, 02:25:41 AM »
I really like most thongs made of modal, as I think that material is just wonderful. I've got a few from a brand in Singapore called 'Skinxwear' and I think they are brilliant. Although when I went back there a few months ago, it looks like they've discontinued the modal thongs sadly.