Author Topic: Swim thong  (Read 12643 times)

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Swim thong
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2020, 08:27:15 PM »
I just receive a couple thongs from Timoteo. They are the Capri Swim Thong. They remind me of the Speedo design thongs of old. The front has about similar coverage as the Speedo ones and the back is a more conservative thong. The suit is lined with a black layer. I think they would be good for lap swims.
Ah those look nice. Doesn't look like they sell them anymore. It would make a good suit if the back was a bit skimpier.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2020, 05:06:52 AM »
I just receive a couple thongs from Timoteo. They are the Capri Swim Thong. They remind me of the Speedo design thongs of old. The front has about similar coverage as the Speedo ones and the back is a more conservative thong. The suit is lined with a black layer. I think they would be good for lap swims.

They look like a nice design and agree they do look like a similar cut to the Speedo thong. Are they lined in the tail as well as the pouch?
On skype

TightThong

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2020, 06:33:33 AM »

Nice, do you have any images of this?

Just looked up Timoteo swim...came up with a rather sexy tanga....not a thong but love the front and side straps....the tie is very sport/sexy too.

http://www.internationaljock.com/timoteo-safari-swim-tanga-blue-drip,67309.html

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2020, 11:42:56 AM »

The thongs are fully lined. It’s a black liner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2020, 03:27:44 AM »
Funky designs - really like that black and yellow number
On skype

irthonger

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2020, 04:24:01 PM »
I have an ergowear bikini, a olaf benz, and a daniel alexander. I would say that I do like muscle skins custom swimwear for the smaller stuff. I normally wear muscle skins thongs when I swim in a thong. I like being able to customize the fit. I normally wear my muscle skins thongs under my bikinis for the support and or if I feel comfortable to just reveal a bit more.

SFThongr

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2020, 08:25:56 PM »
Thanks for everyone's input! The more I look the more I think I should just spend the money on a Charlie Swim Thong. I wonder if they will have a sale soon.
Do it! I am actually looking to get their swim thong as well. I think there will a sale near the end of November for Black Friday. Not sure if that is soon enough for you though.

Good plan. Will see what happens closer to Black Friday.
@thongnz Not sure if you saw it, but Charlie by MZ is having a sale right now. I just picked up a swim thong myself.

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2020, 10:43:09 AM »
Thanks for everyone's input! The more I look the more I think I should just spend the money on a Charlie Swim Thong. I wonder if they will have a sale soon.
Do it! I am actually looking to get their swim thong as well. I think there will a sale near the end of November for Black Friday. Not sure if that is soon enough for you though.

@thongnz Not sure if you saw it, but Charlie by MZ is having a sale right now. I just picked up a swim thong myself.

@SFThongr I did but they ran out of small! (https://www.charliebymz.com/products/swim-thong) Also still $84USD!

SFThongr

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2020, 01:06:02 PM »

@SFThongr I did but they ran out of small! (https://www.charliebymz.com/products/swim-thong) Also still $84USD!
Yeah unfortunately their size small tends to run out pretty quick. They ran out of small in the color I wanted as well so I bought mine off eBay. And yes, still extremely expensive for what is.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2020, 08:56:33 AM »
For swim wear thongs you can't go wrong with Skinzwear.  They are made as swim suits with a lot of fabric, style and pattern options.

TightThong

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2020, 11:00:35 AM »

Yeah unfortunately their size small tends to run out pretty quick. They ran out of small in the color I wanted as well so I bought mine off eBay. And yes, still extremely expensive for what is.

Yeah i wonder why that is!  Is it guys who wear thongs of this brand and want to pay up are just smaller?  In better shape??

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2020, 11:55:04 AM »
For swim wear thongs you can't go wrong with Skinzwear.  They are made as swim suits with a lot of fabric, style and pattern options.

I 2nd this comment. Skinzwear is among my favorite. Wore their M25U all summer long on my deck at home and it made for some nice tan lines. Sadly they are fading now.....

AussieThongGuy

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2020, 03:20:34 PM »

TightThong

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2020, 04:19:35 AM »
https://www.jorwear.com/product/0952-phoenix-bikini-thong-gold/

I love this one...perfect fit on me and the material is so much fun to wear as both swimwear and underwear

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2020, 07:22:33 AM »
I have been a costumer of Skinzwear for longer than I can remember. I still have a couple of my original purchases. These two things have held up well with very little wear and tear obvious. I stop in the store every time I am in Clearwater, FL.

Now of my other favorites is Buffedbod, Hoist Thong. For me it is one of the best fitting swim thongs I own. And now I own several with different patterns and colors. Again I have a few things that are now more than a few years old and they look close to new.