Author Topic: Hello from Chile, South America  (Read 3043 times)

JustARandom

Hello from Chile, South America
« on: October 18, 2020, 10:58:06 PM »
Hello there. All I can say is I'm glad I found this site.

For real, at least from here it's something heavily stigmatized, the common opinion that's heard in public, is that's not right to like this kind of clothing if you're a man, an straight man. So I thought it was just me, being insane, eccentric (in a bad way), or weird.

So, looking through another websites, trying to find people that shared this common interest I found this one, and I said to myself, why not?, I made an account so I can watch and share experiences, look for advice, brand reviews, it's not in my plans to post pictures of myself though... maybe for now.

My first one was at 19 (it's something I would rather share in another post, because it wasn't exactly a good experience); and I'm starting to wear them more often (now at 22 y/o). I would like to not wear anything else, but there's always the fear of being caught and shamed for it. And it doesn't help that it's almost cultural to make fun of others here, so If ever get caught in public, or by family members, they will never forget it, and will try to bring it to the table in a mockingly manner.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be nice to meet, and talk with you.

Eppingthonguy

• Newbie Thonger
  • Friendly guy from the UK, who's into thongs.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Chile, South America
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 11:30:00 PM »
Good to have you here  ;D

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 02:28:23 AM »
Welcome. This is a great group. No one will judge you here. Hope you enjoy.

bemapiviz

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 02:45:06 PM »
Hola JustARandom. Me alegra ver a alguien más que hable español por aquí.

Hi JustARandom. I'm glad here's one spanish speaker more.
English is not my language. I'm sorry in advance for my possible mistakes.

asianthonger92

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 06:11:11 AM »
Hey JustARandom, I feel for you. I'm also in a similar situation. I am Korean and I cannot let my Korean friends and my family know about my underwear preference. Koreans are vey conservative, and anything that is  out of the ordinary is a no-no in my country.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 08:36:36 AM »
Welcome to the group.
I remember when I was younger and having similar fears, reservations and concerns. I hope you find the confidence and support you wish for. I understand not being open with family and those that are more judgmental. Do what is right for you.

irthonger

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 12:12:00 AM »
Chili makes quite a few thong companies! Ergowear is my favorite. It is difficult for me to understand that the country doesn’t like the best thongs out there. Lol

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 08:03:13 PM »
Welcome! Bienvenido al grupo.