Author Topic: Under Moon  (Read 3978 times)

TightThong

Under Moon
« on: October 22, 2020, 12:38:41 PM »
Does anyone know the Under Moon brand from (i think) Japan?  I’m trying to find the website but its impossible!  Anyone here know it?

Thanks
TT

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Under Moon
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 02:09:41 PM »
I think Under Moon is a spin off of TM thongs. I have found both on Aliexpress.com Pictures are accurate but they do run VERY small so you will need to convert the CM size to inches. They also take a LONG time to get to USA from China. 3-4 weeks typically. I have ordered a lot from Aliexpress and have always received what I ordered. I have also found many of the same products can be found on Amazon as well, but typically cost more on Amazon.

BigBulgeThong702

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 01:52:44 AM »
I picked up UnderMoon from AliExpress too. Mine are in the wash so I’ll have to post a picture of them later. But, super comfortable and silky feeling material.

TightThong

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 12:16:02 PM »
Yes please do post!

BigBulgeThong702

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2020, 01:13:15 PM »
Ok here. Have you seen these?

TightThong

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 02:16:07 PM »
Never until right now...very hot look on you.  I like the contrasting trim :)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 12:12:19 PM »
I do like the contrasting trim as well and the Brazilian cut in the back. I have tried a few UM/TM bikinis and they didn't work at all for me. The rear of them didn't cover half my bum and it didn't take long before they were sliding down below my rear end and that wasn't very comfortable during the day. Can you post a link to these on the Aliexpress website? Also, if you could post the size you ordered along with your US waist size which would be most helpful in choosing the correct size.

BigBulgeThong702

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 01:36:27 AM »
US $6.98 | Ultra-thin cool silk seamless low-waist men's briefs leopard print fancy translucent sexy briefs comfortable underwear
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqruaPj

I’m a 36” waist. I got the largest size.

TightThong

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 04:10:53 AM »
Wow i could spend a LOT of time on that site looking at thongs and gear!

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 09:53:32 AM »
US $6.98 | Ultra-thin cool silk seamless low-waist men's briefs leopard print fancy translucent sexy briefs comfortable underwear
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqruaPj

I’m a 36” waist. I got the largest size.

Thank you very much for the information. I am also a 36" waist and I will be ordering some of these.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 10:05:33 AM »
I just purchased a pair on Amazon. They were $16 after tax with free shipping and I will have them Monday. That is more than Aliexpress but the last thing I ordered from Aliexpress took 2 months to deliver to me in the USA.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2020, 07:38:30 AM »
Arrived over the weekend at the office. They fit well but I wish the rear cut was a bit narrower. Still nice suit for the money. I removed the UM logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2020, 07:39:05 AM »
Arrived over the weekend at the office. They fit well but I wish the rear cut was a bit narrower. Still nice suit for the money. I removed the UM logo.

Yamajammer

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2020, 08:26:36 AM »

I agree. They could definitely be narrower in the rear. Lower in the rear as well. Front looks great!