Author Topic: Full Manscaping Today  (Read 4283 times)

thongdude

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Full Manscaping Today
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2019, 06:38:03 AM »
I like a nicely trimmed bush and recently got liking hair on legs although I don't have much naturally myself.  I used to like a complete smooth cock and balls, now I love smooth balls and a nice trim job at the base of the shaft.
Life is too short to wear boring underwear

csnipwb

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2019, 05:41:35 AM »
Kiyoothong, 

A week has gone by since my first laser hair removal session and I like what I see. I haven't had any ingrowns and my thighs feel smooth. My next session is in 6 weeks. I'll keep you guys updated.

Sorry to bring up last years thread but have you had any more lazering?  How is it looking? Worth the cash?
Thanks,
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 05:43:48 AM by csnipwb »

asianthonger92

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 06:35:49 AM »
Hey Iím kiyoothong btw. I have a new account now because my old email got hacked.

To answer your question, laser has certainly worked on me. Iíve been getting less hair growth and I havenít had any skin trouble thus far. But Iíve got to tell you that people with fair skin cannot get laser. My laser hair technician is caucasian and she doesnít get laser.  If you have light and fair skin, you may have to use something weaker.
Follow my Instagram @asianthonger92

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2019, 06:59:04 PM »
I like that feeling of being smooth down there and actually in my whole body but at times I let it grow because it is labor intensive when shaving so frequently.

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

JohnG

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2019, 11:18:38 AM »
This morning I shaved my legs again. It is nice to be smooth all the way, from chest to toe. Especially when I am on my racing cycle it is great to have "maintained" yourself.
A day without a thong is a day without a smile