Author Topic: Full Manscaping Today  (Read 16661 times)

thongdude

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Full Manscaping Today
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2019, 06:38:03 AM »
I like a nicely trimmed bush and recently got liking hair on legs although I don't have much naturally myself.  I used to like a complete smooth cock and balls, now I love smooth balls and a nice trim job at the base of the shaft.
Life is too short to wear boring underwear

csnipwb

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2019, 05:41:35 AM »
Kiyoothong, 

A week has gone by since my first laser hair removal session and I like what I see. I haven't had any ingrowns and my thighs feel smooth. My next session is in 6 weeks. I'll keep you guys updated.

Sorry to bring up last years thread but have you had any more lazering?  How is it looking? Worth the cash?
Thanks,
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 05:43:48 AM by csnipwb »

asianthonger92

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 06:35:49 AM »
Hey I’m kiyoothong btw. I have a new account now because my old email got hacked.

To answer your question, laser has certainly worked on me. I’ve been getting less hair growth and I haven’t had any skin trouble thus far. But I’ve got to tell you that people with fair skin cannot get laser. My laser hair technician is caucasian and she doesn’t get laser.  If you have light and fair skin, you may have to use something weaker.

tttyyy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2019, 06:59:04 PM »
I like that feeling of being smooth down there and actually in my whole body but at times I let it grow because it is labor intensive when shaving so frequently.

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

JohnG

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2019, 11:18:38 AM »
This morning I shaved my legs again. It is nice to be smooth all the way, from chest to toe. Especially when I am on my racing cycle it is great to have "maintained" yourself.

Ac89

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2019, 01:46:37 AM »
I generally use hair removal cream around my cock, balls and crack. This time I applied the cream a little too high and my pubic hair looked odd. Even though it was trimmed it still looks strange. So I took the plunge and trimmed all the hair off... I kind like it. A guy in the locker room did a little double take when I walked past him nude on the way to the shower, he must have like it...

This might just become the usual way I manscape 🤷🏼‍♂️...