Author Topic: What's the difference...joe synder.  (Read 2736 times)

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
What's the difference...joe synder.
« on: November 27, 2020, 09:05:28 AM »
So I recently got the joe synder pol 3 thong. The material is nice and it has a great pouch. But I was wondering if anyone has the bulge thing made by Joe synder and how they feel about it....is it nicer then the joe synder thong 3?

Can someone give their opinion.

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: What's the difference...joe synder.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 09:26:45 AM »

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 09:34:45 AM »
I can't tell. Amazon has JS thong 03 pol(polyester) and the have JS Bulge thong pol. Im just wondering if one is better then the other. I have the j's thong 03 in almost every color.....but I'm wondering if the bulge thong is good?

thongnz

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 10:39:24 AM »
The difference is that is makes your goods bulge more but lifting it up and out. The pouch is more snug and sometimes smaller. So if you're on the bigger side it might not be as accommodating or comfortable. Some people complain about that issue. Personally most of my JS Bulge thongs fit well but Joe Snyder are notorious for consistency in manufacturing and some of my bulge thongs are too small or uncomfortable for me. I'm of average size I think.

I have one JS03 (non bulge) and 7 or 8 JS02 (bulge). I'm thinking of getting some JS03 polyester for sunbathing in. I think the JS03 is probably less showy and better for sunbathing and swimming in than a JS02 (bulge).

They're all on sale right now on joe-snyder.us. About 40% off!

85dh

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 11:31:21 AM »
Yes I see the sale at joesynder.com. I'm trying to figure out how to register on their site in order to purchase.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2020, 12:27:26 PM »
WOW! Thanks for the link. I just ordered 4 new JS suits. I love their Kini style bikini. I checked out with Paypal so it was easy and I didn't have to create an account.

TightThong

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 02:30:50 PM »
Yeah i have the classic (03) and bulge (02) and like them both but for different reasons.  The classic is still a very sexy cut but has more coverage in the front.  The bulge only covers your goods and really nothing else (as you can see in the pictures).  The normal nylon material is SO much better vs the polyester...the former has a lot of stretch, the latter not so much.  I have about 10 of the bulge style and just 2 of the classic...