Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 3604 times)

Thonga

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: November 27, 2020, 06:11:19 PM »
About Me

Hello, I've been an avid thong wearer since around the age of 18 after securing my own place to live. Around that age, it was my little secret and something I went out of my way to hide from everyone, But as time went on I started to embrace wearing male thongs by leaving subtle hints to (now previous) partners and then gradually starting to wear them to work on a daily basis to the point of 14 years later at the age of 32, The only type of underwear I own/have in my home now is male thongs from various brands.

I've always had a somewhat fetish/liking for male thongs and found them unbelievably comfortable compared to wearing other types of underwear, and at this point, I can never see myself wearing anything else. My favorite brand at the moment would have to be 'Zonbailon' Thongs, They're incredibly comfy for everyday use and are made using high-quality bamboo fabric! I'll leave a link below if you're interested...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=zombalion&ref=nb_sb_noss

I signed up to this site out of curiosity and to see if other guys out there feel the same way I do about male thongs and why they decided to choose this specific type of underwear compared to others, Hopefully, by looking around I'll get to know more.

Current Brands of Thongs I own

- Zonbailon
- Sesto Senso
- Diesel
- Matt Mons
- CSMARTE
- YFD

Picture

I'm no athlete as you can see, But that doesn't stop me from enjoying what I want to wear...

That's about it really, Look forward to getting to know you all, If you have any questions feel free to ask.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 06:18:14 PM by Thonga »

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 06:22:42 PM »
Welcome

I noticed you wear diesel thongs. Any pics.  And how do they fit.  I have been looking at getting some.  Your feedback would
Be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 06:23:23 PM »
About Me

Hello, I've been an avid thong wearer since around the age of 18 after securing my own place to live. Around that age, it was my little secret and something I went out of my way to hide from everyone, But as time went on I started to embrace wearing male thongs by leaving subtle hints to (now previous) partners and then gradually starting to wear them to work on a daily basis to the point of 14 years later at the age of 32, The only type of underwear I own/have in my home now is male thongs from various brands.

I've always had a somewhat fetish/liking for male thongs and found them unbelievably comfortable compared to wearing other types of underwear, and at this point, I can never see myself wearing anything else. My favorite brand at the moment would have to be 'Zonbailon' Thongs, They're incredibly comfy for everyday use and are made using high-quality bamboo fabric! I'll leave a link below if you're interested...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=zombalion&ref=nb_sb_noss

I signed up to this site out of curiosity and to see if other guys out there feel the same way I do about male thongs and why they decided to choose this specific type of underwear compared to others, Hopefully, by looking around I'll get to know more.

Current Brands of Thongs I own

- Zonbailon
- Sesto Senso
- Diesel
- Matt Mons
- CSMARTE
- YFD

Picture

I'm no athlete as you can see, But that doesn't stop me from enjoying what I want to wear...

That's about it really, Look forward to getting to know you all, If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Looks great on you.  And great shape

Thonga

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 06:35:10 PM »
Welcome

I noticed you wear diesel thongs. Any pics.  And how do they fit.  I have been looking at getting some.  Your feedback would
Be greatly appreciated

I can take some pictures tomorrow for you, I should be sleeping right now as it's 1.30 am! To answer your question though they fit great and the fabric are always good quality cotton, The elastic waistband can be somwhat cheap on certain styles though I've noticed.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 03:29:11 AM »
Welcome to the community.
You have found a place of like minded individuals, all loving thongs.
Many of us have been thong lovers for many years.

Thonga

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2020, 11:57:55 PM »
Welcome to the community.
You have found a place of like-minded individuals, all-loving thongs.
Many of us have been thong lovers for many years.

Thank you RCBlue.

Thonga

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2020, 10:59:16 AM »
Welcome

Be greatly appreciated

Sorry for the late reply been busy as of recently Dell. They're really comfy although I find the band on more recent designs to cheaper and more irritating. Something you don't want when you're paying designer prices.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2020, 12:08:14 PM »
No worries.  Love the colour and they look good on you.   Thanks for sharing

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2020, 02:31:52 PM »
You look very sexy in the Amazon thong as well as the Diesel thong. Personally I am not a fan of the wide waistband style thongs, but I know they are super comfortable and look great on you.

Yamajammer

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2020, 04:26:57 PM »
Welcome

Be greatly appreciated

Sorry for the late reply been busy as of recently Dell. They're really comfy although I find the band on more recent designs to cheaper and more irritating. Something you don't want when you're paying designer prices.
I like the way they frame your butt!

Thonga

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2020, 05:15:37 PM »
You look very sexy in the Amazon thong as well as the Diesel thong. Personally, I am not a fan of the wide waistband style thongs, but I know they are super comfortable and look great on you.

Thanks, Although I wear them for comfort rather than sex appeal  ;D

I usually wear Diesel thongs such as that style and other high waistband thongs underneath heavy-duty work trousers and jeans as I find that they stay in place much better throughout the day. When it comes to relaxing or going to bed I wouldn't settle for anything less than full cotton or bamboo fabric thongs as they're breathable and super soft!

I'll be going to sleep soon wearing this!

« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 05:17:37 PM by Thonga »

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2020, 06:51:15 PM »
You look very sexy in the Amazon thong as well as the Diesel thong. Personally, I am not a fan of the wide waistband style thongs, but I know they are super comfortable and look great on you.

Thanks, Although I wear them for comfort rather than sex appeal  ;D

I usually wear Diesel thongs such as that style and other high waistband thongs underneath heavy-duty work trousers and jeans as I find that they stay in place much better throughout the day. When it comes to relaxing or going to bed I wouldn't settle for anything less than full cotton or bamboo fabric thongs as they're breathable and super soft!

I'll be going to sleep soon wearing this!

Wow that looks great on your butt