Author Topic: Home for the Holidays ...  (Read 2407 times)

ragingloco

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Home for the Holidays ...
« on: November 29, 2020, 02:10:29 AM »
Hello, like many I will be returning to my hometown for the holidays in December and living with family.

Since going home last I have gone 24/7 thongs and even threw away all my other undies.

I will be staying with my mother, father and aunt who do not know about my thongs and would not take well unfortunatly...

my question for my Fellow Thongers is - what should I do?  Do I buy a weeks worth of boxers to wear over my thongs and take all of the dirty thong laundry home with me? Or just suck it up and wear boxers? Or put no underwear in the laundry? 

I will be home 2 weeks time.

Thank you for your advice.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Home for the Holidays ...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 02:54:35 AM »
Going to visit family for the holidays can be a great thing. I hope you enjoy your visit. As for your choice in undies, I say wear what you are most comfortable with. It this means taking two weeks worth of thongs with you and only washing when you get home, then so be it. Personally I would be doing my own laundry while I was visiting. That takes care for the issue of others disapproving of my choice of thong wearing. I could never wear boxers for a day let alone two weeks. All the best to you and your choice while visiting family.

appletonguy1543

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 05:06:05 AM »
I agree with RCBlue - do whatever makes you the most comfortable and creates the least amount of unwanted drama. Fortunately, thongs are pretty small, so taking two weeks worth and not putting the in the laundry shouldn’t be too difficult.

My feeling on this is it isn’t anybody else’s business what you wear, and unless you want to advocate for thongs with your family, why bother?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rjthongs

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 01:04:31 PM »
I think you should wear what you want and be done with it.  If someone decides to do your laundry and your thongs are in the laundry, so be it.  My Mom found out that I am a thong wearer when she came to help my wife and me out when our son was born 20 years ago.  Nothing was really ever said about my underwear choice then or now.

TightThong

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 04:24:31 AM »
Agree with all above - just be you.  If you think the discovery of a men’s thong in the house would cause WWIII then take 14 thongs home with you and do your laundry after you leave...but only in the worst case scenario.  Otherwise just wear what you want to wear...i know that timing doing your laundry perfectly without mom swooping in and taking things out of the washer or dryer poses some risk of being found out...but that’s life....just go with what you feel is best for you.

irthonger

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2020, 03:52:05 AM »
I mean are you not doing your own laundry? Also who cares if they see it. You are a grown adult right? You make your own decisions. Might as well own the fact you like thongs. Not like they will disown you or something. Lol