Author Topic: Hello from North Carolina!  (Read 2302 times)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Hello from North Carolina!
« on: November 30, 2020, 07:47:32 AM »
Hello fellow thongers! I am Bryan and I live in NC. I am happily married with 2 kids. I have been wearing thongs for 20+ years. I originally began wearing them to stimulate our sex life at home. Ended up loving the way they looked and felt on me so I kept wearing them. I now own literally 100s of thongs and bikinis. I wear thongs or Brazilian bikinis daily as my underwear of choice. I am constantly buying new colors and styles. Being from NC, it is difficult for me to wear thongs in public. While there are plenty of places to wear them, I am typically there with my family and kids and even though they all know I wear thongs, I choose not to wear them in public in front of them. I have been to FL several times with just my wife and I have worn skimpy Brazilian bikinis on the beach with her. While alone in FL a couple of times, I have worn thongs by the resort pool and on the beach. During the summer, I am able to wear my thongs on my deck at home to keep a decent thong tan line. Sadly, they will be fading during the winter months as I don't tan anymore in tanning beds.

Thonga

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from North Carolina!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 09:10:36 PM »
Welcome to the community Bryan

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from North Carolina!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 08:12:55 AM »
Welcome to the community Bryan