Author Topic: Has anyone tried Gauvine thongs?  (Read 1087 times)

explorer

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Has anyone tried Gauvine thongs?
« on: May 02, 2023, 09:14:54 AM »
I recently saw this brand Gauvine on deadgoodundies. They look like replica of Doreanse. Before ordering, I wanted to check on this forum of anyone tried this brand already? What's your take on the fit and comfort? Also, are the sizes accurate or one has to upsize?
Here's the link:
https://www.deadgoodundies.com/guavine-1002-cotton-thong-underwear
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 07:08:58 AM by explorer »

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone tried Gauvine thongs?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 07:46:50 PM »
Guess you probably went ahead. Missed this until now. I’ve bought a few Gauvine’s from DGU myself. Great do,our selections in the Colours of the Planet range, particularly the purple.

So far I’ve been impressed for the price. They wash well and aren’t falling apart unlike some of the other brands I’ve had. I think they’re better made than Doreanse. I’ve found Doreanse can be a hit and miss and have thrown a few pairs away, which I haven’t done with other brands.

The Gauvine Colours of the Planet 1000 and 1005 ranges are the ones I’ve bought. 1000 is similar to some of the Doreanse ones I’ve bought in terms of coverage at the front is very generous. They look more like briefs from the front. The strap isn’t too wide though, so I guess they’ve got a bit of best of both worlds going on!

I think they are fairly true to size.