Author Topic: Calvin Klein Radiant Thong - Women's  (Read 9464 times)

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Calvin Klein Radiant Thong - Women's
« on: August 31, 2016, 02:39:12 PM »
http://m.macys.com/shop/product/calvin-klein-radiant-cotton-thong-qd3539?ID=1984418&CategoryID=55805

I purchased this thong a month or so ago and was thinking about writing a review for it. Before I wrote a long review I figured I would check to see if anyone was interested in reading about this thong. I know this forum isn't thar active right now.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Calvin Klein Radiant Thong - Women's
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 05:41:16 PM »
Are they elastic enough to fit a male? $12 list price is not cheap in my book. So they must be good. ;)
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 08:43:18 PM »
Generally women's thongs are going to be a tighter fit. And this thong is a bit on the tighter side for a women's thong.

Courageous123

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 07:38:25 PM »
I wear VS everyday perfect thongs and I think the fit could pass for men's. They're really low rise too.

G-string Ron

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 11:39:02 AM »
I have never worn a woman's thong would love to hear how they fit and feel!

G-string Ron

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 05:22:00 PM »
How does the sizing work when wearing women's thongs? I wears medium in male thongs. I have a 33" waist what size in women's should I buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Courageous123

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 08:00:39 PM »
For me, I'm a size 32 and I go with mediums in both: men and women.  I get the ones from VS. cotton doesn't work for me.

G-string Ron

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 12:02:00 PM »
Awesome so about the same for both. Might have to give a woman's thong a try thanks!!

G-string Ron

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 01:22:25 PM »
I'm liking the colors of the women's thongs I'm looking at

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2016, 08:57:06 PM »
I'll work up a detailed review over the weekend. Didn't want to spend the time to really write something good if no one was going to read it. I'll definitely touch on the general fit of women's thongs in it as well.  To quickly answer your question though you want to go with medium or large depending on how the thong looks. I am a little bigger waist than you and that's what I do. To start out I would recommend doing a sporty (i.e.: stretch) women's thong and Branch out from there.

G-string Ron

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 12:22:38 PM »
Awesome thanks for the advice guys!!

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2016, 02:46:14 PM »
I purchased this thong a few months ago and have worn it a few times now.  This is a women's thong so there is no pouch and as with all women's panties it offers a tight fit.  I have never worn a men's thong so I can't compare the fit to a man's thong.  Now on to the review.

Style - This has a very unique style as you see with the thick waist band. The waist band looks like a man's thong. The rest of it is one solid color. I got the poise which is a pinkish orange color. I personally really like this style of thong. It looks like a unisex thong but it still has that sexiness.

Fit - I got the large size. I am about a 33 waist. As far as women's thong's go this is about average for room up front. I just fit inside the front and it offers no wiggle room. I do like this type of fit though so I was very happy with it. The back did not really give me a wedgie and it mostly just sat in there. Seemed to be the perfect amount of material. The material didn't have much stretch in it which led to the tightness. So if you are in between two sizes I would go with the larger.

Use - I used this thong for everyday use. This thong would not be good for working out or other athletic activities as it really doesn't stretch enough for that.

Overall I am very happy with this thong and would recommend it to anyone looking for a tight fitting women's thong.

If you want to see pics of the thong please message me.

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 07:02:32 AM »
If anyone wants a picture of this thong please pm me with your email address and I can share it.