Author Topic: Thong Slip  (Read 4379 times)

Thonga

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Thong Slip
« on: November 30, 2020, 10:02:49 PM »
My one and the only embarrassing moment happened to me at a previous job. One day we had to do a course, This day wasn't planned and I didn't think much of it to be fair, It felt as if I had the day off!

Well, I was completely wrong!

There was 7 of us in total, We all had to watch some presentation and complete a mini test based on Manual Handling, which was easy. Then the trainer started to showcase to us how to properly bend down using our knees to lift an item...Well, you can only imagine what happened when it came to my turn, Oblivious as I am, I stepped forward and bent down as instructed to pick up this box when my colleagues got a full-on view of my thong from the rear, All I heard was laughter, humiliated and embarrassed to the extent that all these people now know my secret.

I was teased for the rest of the day!

From that day forward for around 9 months, I went back to wearing boxer-briefs at work and used that day as an excuse that I exercise in the morning and was running late. Luckily, I found a job closer to home so for the past 5 years it's been great to be back to wearing thongs full time and I'll hopefully avoid any further 'incidents'.

When you wear thongs full time, It's only a matter of time before you have a slip and somebody notices!

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thong Slip
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 08:12:26 AM »
Once your co-workers found out that you were a thong wearer, that should have been a ticket to wear them daily and not worry about it......

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 11:36:39 PM »
Once your co-workers found out that you were a thong wearer, that should have been a ticket to wear them daily and not worry about it......
Agreed, once this happens it is a ticket to freedom, you must not be afraid to be a thong wearer.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

TightThong

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2020, 04:15:27 AM »

Great story but a shame that you recoiled and changed your habits.  In this regard i find if you just ‘own’ the moment, someone laughs you just say ‘yup i wear them all the time and love it, hope you enjoyed the view’.  And then everyone just moves on...nothing more to do about it!