Author Topic: JJ Malibu thongs  (Read 2101 times)

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
JJ Malibu thongs
« on: December 03, 2020, 09:17:59 AM »
JJ Malibu has added several new colors and patterns to their thong collection.  They are a bigger pouch with nice stretchy material.  I have ordered almost everyone of them.  They are excellent for daily wear.  I ordered Saturday... they arrived Tuesday.  Excellent customer service. On the flip side I ordered from Joe Snyder on Saturday. Nothing yet and they are based out of Miami and i'm in Fort Lauderdale.   
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: JJ Malibu thongs
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 09:58:16 AM »
I have 100s of thongs and have never heard of this brand. Thanks for the tip and information! My only concern is the larger pouch not fitting me correctly.....I will likely order one to see how it fits and go from there.

I also ordered from Joe Snyder and it shipped 2 days after I ordered which isn't bad. Now it is in the hands of the USPS which are dysfunctional right now....well not just right now, they are dysfunctional ALL of the time! I have several thongs in their hands that have been at the local distribution center since last Friday that still haven't delivered.....Crazy bad and we aren't even in the heart of the Christmas shipping rush....

TightThong

Re: JJ Malibu thongs
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 06:22:37 AM »
JJ is a good brand, more room in the pouch for their thongs and the back is a lot bigger than any thong i usually wear.  I like the pineapple logo back there...when i wear them on dates the guys call me their little pineapple sometimes :)