Author Topic: Dang Post Office!  (Read 4677 times)

Yamajammer

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Dang Post Office!
« on: December 03, 2020, 11:43:17 AM »
So a couple months back I ordered a 6 pack of Ikingsky cheeky thongs through Amazon. I was excited for them to arrive but the day Amazon showed they were delivered, they were nowhere to be found.  Well, the next day, when I got home from work, my wife told me that my very timid, Vietnamese neighbor (we are friends) knocked on our door saying that our package was delivered to their house and since his 26 year old daughter has the same name as my wife, she opened them, realized they were sexy men’s underwear, checked the name and address and realized they were mine!  My wife said he was soooo embarrassed when he brought them over. He was blushing and stuttering while explaining why they were opened. Not sure if my wife was just messing with me but she said she told him “well now you now what kind of underwear he wears and just so you know, I buy them for him”.  It’s been a couple months now and he hasn’t spoken to me since. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Dang Post Office!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 01:30:48 PM »
The post office is dysfunctional these day. Heck they have been dysfunctional FOREVER! I used to get all my thong deliveries delivered to our work PO Box, but they kept coming a day later than expected so I have them delivered to our physical address now. They changed our carrier's route and we are one of his last stops and if we are gone at 5pm he won't deliver any packages so it gets pushed to the following day....IF he comes before 5pm! I have at least 5-10 thongs on order and in the mail right now. 4 of them have been at our local distribution center since last Friday and still haven't delivered. I did get 2 of them delivered today.....so now to decide which one to wear tomorrow!

TightThong

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 06:25:31 AM »
So a couple months back I ordered a 6 pack of Ikingsky cheeky thongs through Amazon. I was excited for them to arrive but the day Amazon showed they were delivered, they were nowhere to be found.  Well, the next day, when I got home from work, my wife told me that my very timid, Vietnamese neighbor (we are friends) knocked on our door saying that our package was delivered to their house and since his 26 year old daughter has the same name as my wife, she opened them, realized they were sexy men’s underwear, checked the name and address and realized they were mine!  My wife said he was soooo embarrassed when he brought them over. He was blushing and stuttering while explaining why they were opened. Not sure if my wife was just messing with me but she said she told him “well now you now what kind of underwear he wears and just so you know, I buy them for him”.  It’s been a couple months now and he hasn’t spoken to me since. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s hilarious!  Keep us posted if you make contact with the neighbor again...curious if THEY start buying sexy undies :)

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 01:04:45 AM »
Sometimes USPS will mark something as 'delivered' when it hasn't been yet.. it always makes me think he put it into my neighbors mailbox since we regularly get letters and such mixed up.

GymThongGuy

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 10:49:05 PM »
Yamajammer, I think the take away message here is you married well! Well done you! Hilarious that he was so flustered, that's hilarious!