Author Topic: Doreanse  (Read 4136 times)

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Doreanse
« on: December 06, 2020, 04:32:45 AM »
Hi, I have never tried any of these thongs before so thought I would
give them a try, 1st up is the Aire string, not a big wearer of strings but this has the thong back so thought it looked good to try. Aire is a good name for it, very light fabric and the elastic is not over tight at all which really gives the impression of not wearing anything but still getting reasonable support. Personally I prefer a bit more support but these are still a nice product, maybe even to wear at the beach in summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Doreanse
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 04:33:21 AM »

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 04:33:47 AM »

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 04:53:45 AM »
Nice , looks great on you. Really like the blue

TightThong

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 07:19:11 AM »
Great all around on you - really fits well and compliments you :)

Tnline

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2020, 01:18:34 PM »
I am not familiar with this brand - thanks for the photo and info

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2020, 02:04:38 PM »
Thanks guys, had a bit of an issue with them today, as the fabric is so thin wearing this thong with leggings won’t really work, jeans is good though and as you can see they are quite low rise so they shouldn’t poke out of what are the lowers rise jeans I can find.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2020, 07:08:09 AM »
I have several Doreanse thongs similar to this style. I think it is best to size down as they are pretty stretchy. Overall, they are good for underwear and not expensive. I'd say they are very similar to the HOM Plume String. Pouch is pretty large and if you get the correct size, they are super comfortable.

Billinathong

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2020, 11:48:06 AM »
I have several Doreanse thongs similar to this style. I think it is best to size down as they are pretty stretchy. Overall, they are good for underwear and not expensive. I'd say they are very similar to the HOM Plume String. Pouch is pretty large and if you get the correct size, they are super comfortable.
Hi
Agreed, not a bad thong and good for lounging around in, I prefer a tighter fit under jeans or leggings and these would never achieve this.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2020, 11:51:03 AM »
Hi
Agreed, not a bad thong and good for lounging around in, I prefer a tighter fit under jeans or leggings and these would never achieve this.

I think that the last Doreanse thongs I ordered I may have gone down 2 sizes to get a better fit.

TightThong

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2020, 01:46:49 PM »
Hi

I had 2 of those and 2 HOM plumes and agree that under close fitting clothing a tighter fit is better and these are just so stretchy and airy that its tough to get that perfect fit.

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2020, 05:56:11 PM »
I’ve not long received the same colour Aire in blue. I’ve had one in black and another in red for some time. I really like the blue - the fabric feel and colour combination is close to one of my favourite thongs, which I still wear a lot - a Body Art Arta String in blue. I agree the Aires are a bit “airy” in the light fit sense although I find them not so loose compared to most of the Hom Plumes I’ve owned. Most of the Plumes I’ve owned all went a bit too loose in the end.

Doreanse can be slightly tighter fitting between different styles I’ve found compared to some other brands, but I do like the brand a lot. Very affordable and quality is impressive given the price.

The 1280 Cotten modal is a case in point when I mention the slight difference in sizes. I have 3 of these in the same size  and for some reason the light blue pair is slightly tighter than the other two. 

I’d really recommend the 1332 thong though - http://www.doreanse.com/urun-detay/1342-1332-tanga.html?lang=en  It’s a soft fabric but is much closer fitting than the Aire. The pictures don’t do it justice. It’s quite a sensual one to wear. The back is wide at the top but narrows to 1cm.