Author Topic: Thong skin marks  (Read 3623 times)

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Thong skin marks
« on: January 18, 2022, 11:28:23 AM »
Yesterday I had full body laser hair removal appointment. When I removed all my clothes, I noticed on the mirror that the skin marks of the thong that I was wearing is really obvious both on the back and front. It was easy to imagine my thong's layout from the marks and there was nothing that I could do about it. So I just laid down and waited for the lady to come and start her work. She didn't mention anything about it. But for sure she have seen it since I had full Brazilian too.
When the laser was done, unlike all the previous sessions, she made herself busy in the room. So I had to dress up in front of her!! I just put on my thong and dressed up fast. Anyway she saw my thong!

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Thong skin marks
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 12:41:19 PM »
Those folks have seen it all! I wouldn't be the least bit worried about it. How far along are you into your hair removal treatments? Seeing good results? I used home laser hair removal device on my legs, arms and stomach area with excellent results. My laser didn't work on my pubic area and I couldn't reach my ass and back. I would like to explore professional laser hair removal for those areas but the ass, anus and pubic area would be quite painful I would think?

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 08:41:25 AM »
Those folks have seen it all! I wouldn't be the least bit worried about it. How far along are you into your hair removal treatments? Seeing good results? I used home laser hair removal device on my legs, arms and stomach area with excellent results. My laser didn't work on my pubic area and I couldn't reach my ass and back. I would like to explore professional laser hair removal for those areas but the ass, anus and pubic area would be quite painful I would think?

I have started a long time ago for the back, chest, stomach and Brazilian. There is almost no hair left and I am just going for touchups. Recently, I started to do my legs as well. So far I have done 5 times on my legs and now I only need to shave just before going to laser once a month. Pain depends on the laser type and skin color. But it is tolerable for me.

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2022, 06:29:01 AM »
Nothing to worry about. I usually wear a thong for my waxing session. Like NCThonger said, these people have seen it all. One time, I got waxed by this hot Italian woman and she asked me about my thong tanlines because they were quite vivid. We then talked about going to the beach in a thong. She was a thong girl, and she said she had a couple of thong bikinis at home.

Next time, you should wear a thong to your laser hair treatment appointment. You might have a great conversation with the laser therapist.

irthonger

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 09:39:26 PM »
I wouldn't personally worry about skin impressions of a thong outline. I get a full on tanline when I can. I love the fact that no matter what underwear I am wearing that day my wonderful thong tanline is there no matter what.