Author Topic: Doctor Visit - Forgot I was wearing a Man-Thong  (Read 27867 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Visit - Forgot I was wearing a Man-Thong
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2019, 10:52:04 AM »
I always wear thongs unless it is a g-string. I normally don't have much problems in the naughty area but recently I had a routine colonoscopy. I had to get undressed to get a hospital thing on. The thong went off as last so it was sitting on top of the pile of clothing. No comments or other signs about it whatsoever. They have seen it all and worse.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 09:53:23 PM by beachlion »
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

FLthong

• Full Thonger
  • 24/7 thong wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2019, 09:21:36 PM »
just curious … why do people on this board feel like they need to  refer to their thong as a Man Thong?  Does it help with their masculinity by adding "man" to the conversation?  Or are there that many guys who in fact wear women's thongs. which is fine .. not judging.  I wear a thong daily .. period.   
follow me on Instagram:  Cruise1beach

peterwhitethong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2019, 10:42:59 PM »
Mm I think is because some might wear women thongs as you mentioned and there is no distinction as in wearing panties or briefs... usually I just say thongs but I understand those who add the man before, it is just a matter of getting used to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thonged4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2019, 04:05:30 PM »
When I was retiring from my time in the service I had to do several final out medical evaluations to determine I had any potential long term issues that could be service connected.  On what I thought was my last visit and would just basically be talking about any findings up to that point I wore a basic thong (Jockey Mens Seamfree the most conservative I own by far) as I thought it was only gonna be a final Q n A visit.  Was a little surprised when the doc said ok all we have left is a general once over full physical to made sure we didn't miss anything. I said "So I have one more visit before we officially submit everything?", He replied, "no we can do it right now, I will leave the room for a few minutes, if you could go behind the curtain undress to your underwear and have a seat on the table, I'll be back in a minute" I kind of hesitated for a minute then said "Uhhhh, Ok" to which he quickly responded, " If you don't have underwear on, you can use a gown or we has some disposable shorts over there you can use". I responded "no, it's ok, I just thought I was all done with physicals".   He left the room, I undressed down to my thong, had a seat and waited for his return.  Everything was normal, then he asked me to stand up. At one point he was using the stethoscope to check breathing when he went to listen form the back he said "Interesting choice of underwear..are they comfortable?"  I said "Yeah, once you find the right size they are great" .  "Interesting" he replied. "I'll have to give it a try sometime".  The rest of the exam was totally normal and routine.     Since then, I have worn a thong to pretty much every medial appointment. If they should see, like others have said.. "its just underwear, why treat it any different"

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2019, 10:27:49 AM »
When I was retiring from my time in the service I had to do several final out medical evaluations to determine I had any potential long term issues that could be service connected.  On what I thought was my last visit and would just basically be talking about any findings up to that point I wore a basic thong (Jockey Mens Seamfree the most conservative I own by far) as I thought it was only gonna be a final Q n A visit.  Was a little surprised when the doc said ok all we have left is a general once over full physical to made sure we didn't miss anything. I said "So I have one more visit before we officially submit everything?", He replied, "no we can do it right now, I will leave the room for a few minutes, if you could go behind the curtain undress to your underwear and have a seat on the table, I'll be back in a minute" I kind of hesitated for a minute then said "Uhhhh, Ok" to which he quickly responded, " If you don't have underwear on, you can use a gown or we has some disposable shorts over there you can use". I responded "no, it's ok, I just thought I was all done with physicals".   He left the room, I undressed down to my thong, had a seat and waited for his return.  Everything was normal, then he asked me to stand up. At one point he was using the stethoscope to check breathing when he went to listen form the back he said "Interesting choice of underwear..are they comfortable?"  I said "Yeah, once you find the right size they are great" .  "Interesting" he replied. "I'll have to give it a try sometime".  The rest of the exam was totally normal and routine.     Since then, I have worn a thong to pretty much every medial appointment. If they should see, like others have said.. "its just underwear, why treat it any different"
Great story!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thonged4Life

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2019, 06:20:25 PM »
Thanks Thongornothin, as it was the first time I ever had a medical in a a thong I won’t forget it.
Reading the story again I did leave out one part that by itself isn’t all that important, but could have made the situation a bit more interesting.  While I don’t at all consider myself a cross dresser or have any interest in doing so, I like a few others have found some pairs of women’s underwear could easily pass as men’s and are very comfortable too.  Anyway... After the doc had already discovered my choice of underwear when it got time for the hernia check he very professionally asked if I could “please lower your Jockeys”.  I wonder what his comment and/or reaction would have been had I been wearing one of my Victoria’s Secret thongs?  If it wasn’t for the fact that they very clearly say VICTORIAS SECRET on the left hip of the waistband you would be very hard pressed to know that they were made for her not him...   

As previously stated I wear whatever I wear now, who knows maybe some day the stars will align and some lucky doc will see a normal guy rocking a VS thong 🙃🙃🙃

Casper

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2019, 11:43:20 PM »
Thankfully I haven't had to visit doctors much over the past few years but I do remember one occasion. My wife and I were having trouble conceiving and were planning IVF treatment. The consultant we had suggested I go see a urologist to get checked out. At that time we lived in Singapore and I pretty much only wore thongs because I find them most comfortable in the hot climate.

Of course a visit to a urologist guarantees you will need to undress. I'll echo the other guys here - it was just a normal consultation and there is no reason to be embarrassed.

asianthonger92

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2019, 07:56:01 AM »
Well, this was me last week before my laser hair removal session.
I went through the whole session in a thong, and the beautician in charge was really cool.

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2020, 05:48:37 AM »
I have had one experience of having a doctor see my thong. This year I went to a new physician for a physical. In years past very few doctors had me take off my pants during a physical and some didn't even have me take off my shirt. My appointment was on Valentine's Day and I always wear a red Jockey thong on Valentine's Day.

During the exam the doctor asked me to strip to my underwear and then sit on the table while he checked my heart and lungs with a stethoscope and then did the hernia check. I did my best to try to avoid showing him my backside but I'm sure he noticed what I was wearing. Nothing was said about it.

kraig911

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2020, 07:39:49 AM »
Didn't forget I was wearing one, just didn't think about it, as a thong is my everyday underwear.  Went in this morning for a check up and they decided I needed a shot.  It hit me then and I just thought whatever.  Nurse came back in and asked for a cheek.  I slid my pants down and her only comment was, "well that makes it easy".  Gave me the shot, pants back up and away I went.  Who knows, maybe I will be the talk of their Monday lol!

irthonger

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2020, 09:10:22 PM »

Was it a civ doc or a military one? There are rules for military docs. It does say you are not allowed to wear thongs. I was just curious. I figure if there is a chance that I might have to take my pants off I wear a small bikini. Would still make them blush but not throw me out. Lol.

irthonger

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2020, 09:13:29 PM »
I almost always wear thongs. I have not been put in a situation where a doctor has seen my thong. Not yet anyway. When I was a teenager I had a pretty hot female doctor. I wish I could get a physical from her while I am wearing a thong. Lololol.

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2022, 12:46:12 AM »
Next time just wear a thong instead.