Author Topic: New from Florida  (Read 2021 times)

Car57

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
New from Florida
« on: December 10, 2020, 06:40:58 AM »
Name is Tom and I live in SW Florida.  Married father of 2 whose been wearing thongs for about 23 years.  Thongs are all I wear for underwear and it's been that way for a long time, others are just too uncomfortable.  I wear thong swimsuits everywhere I can. Wife and I both will at our local beaches and when we go over to the east coast beaches.  I've thronged on beaches in the BVI, USVI, Florida, Maryland, the DR, Bahamas, Mexico, on Carnival and RCCL cruises, the beaches at the islands the ships port in, hotel pools across the country.  It's definitely easier when the wife is along but I've gotten to the point that I'm 53 now, and screw anyone else and their thoughts, I'm doing what makes me comfortable!

JohnG

Re: New from Florida
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 09:29:22 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Great confidence

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 09:45:37 AM »
Welcome Tom!

You are VERY lucky to have a wife that is supportive of your thonging and even more luckier that she also enjoys wearing them in public. Indeed having other guys or girls with you when you are wearing a thong in public does make it easier. My wife won't wear a thong in public because she thinks that it is showing off your body unecessarily but I tell her that it isn't that at all but the fact of obtaining little to no tan lines while still being legally clothed. At least that is why I wear thongs in public...Just wish I lived in FL so I could wear them more often without standing out like a sore thumb as I would on the beaches here in NC and SC.

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 04:44:56 AM »
Hi Tom, welcome. It’s great your family is so accepting. Mine isn’t. I only wear a thong to the beach or hotel pools when traveling alone. One of the reasons I look forward to going to FL to see my dad. It’s some me time. LOL