Author Topic: G Strings  (Read 27610 times)

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
G Strings
« on: December 12, 2020, 09:15:50 AM »
Are there any members that prefer G-string over a traditional thong? I have one or two. Personally I like as little fabric in the back as possible with a comfortable pouch in the front.
Would love to see pictures of yalls G-strings if you want to share with the community.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

asianthonger92

Re: G Strings
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 09:24:33 AM »
There was a time when I preferred g-strings over traditional thongs. But, I am afraid g-strings cause a lot of chafing. So, I don't wear g-strings and they're all in a bag ready to be thrown out.
That being said, I do want to sport a g-string on the beach. As an exhibitionist, I think it would be fun to have the smallest suit on on the beach.

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 09:26:27 AM »
There was a time when I preferred g-strings over traditional thongs. But, I am afraid g-strings cause a lot of chafing. So, I don't wear g-strings and they're all in a bag ready to be thrown out.
That being said, I do want to sport a g-string on the beach. As an exhibitionist, I think it would be fun to have the smallest suit on on the beach.
If I felt comfortable in my own skin due to my size and had a thong friendly beach near by I probably would do the same thing.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 09:57:03 AM »
I love both thongs and g-strings. Depends on my mood in the morning as to whether I wear a thong or g-string. While tanning my buns I prefer thongs for my tan lines. There are several pictures of me wearing g-strings in other posts here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BunsOnShow

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Blogger (almost)
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 11:55:15 AM »
I’m very partial to a g-string, particularly in hot weather. I do find that some which I have can give me a small amount of irritation at the T where the string back meets the waistband. This only occurs after a few days of solid wearing with certain strings which, I assume is probably due to the material. I’ve never had it with thongs.
Please follow my thong wearing and naturist blog at http://thenakedbloggeralmost.wordpress.com

a_lex

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 02:59:57 AM »
I slightly prefer g-strings over thongs. I wear both styles as underwear, more or less equally, but as far as swimwear is concerned in the last couple of years I only wore strings.

jdstring

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 06:16:34 AM »
I alternate now but when I started it was wearing styles like the CK body thong, which in 2004/5 had a narrower back than later ones looked, and the 2xist y back thong that got me used to feeling comfortable wearing thongs. I sought out styles with thinner backs after wearing my first 2xist and this led to me owning more g-strings than thongs for a while.

However, I later found styles with thicker backs didn’t feel uncomfortable any more a few years later so branched out.

TightThong

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2020, 03:58:14 AM »
Good question and i think there’s a poll on this site or two on this topic - i used to have a mix of g/thongs but over the past year or so I’ve gravitated to thongs as the ones i wear are pretty minimal and I’ve found that i do like a bit more material in the back for comfort reasons.  I know that might sound counterintuitive but when wearing for a longer time a skimpy t-thong back is better for me vs a g-string and a bit more flattering as well!

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2020, 07:14:56 AM »
Thong / G-string of the day.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2020, 07:15:13 AM »

TightThong

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2020, 10:51:48 AM »

I stand corrected...apparently g-strings can be downright HOT!

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2020, 11:52:08 AM »

I stand corrected...apparently g-strings can be downright HOT!

Thanks my friend. Now you have me blushing.....

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2020, 12:08:53 PM »
You should blush. It looks great on you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2020, 02:33:01 PM »
You should blush. It looks great on you.

Thank you very much.

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2020, 03:08:25 PM »
Where did you get the thong from?