Author Topic: Hair removal: how and where  (Read 12860 times)

Ceolona

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hair removal: how and where
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2021, 03:40:21 PM »
Anyone tried an epilator?  ...  Thinking of doing back, shoulders, ass and the public area.

Epilator and prepared wax strips work well. There may be more “discomfort” than expected, but you get accustomed to it. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2021, 06:49:03 AM »
Anyone tried an epilator?  Can’t be arsed with waxing and the cost involved and shaving every 2 days is just not on to keep things smooth.

The wife doesn’t like the stubble and thinking about an epilator to keep things smoother for longer. Thinking of doing back, shoulders, ass and the public area.

I went through the same thing with my wife when I began shaving my entire body, legs especially. The stubble wasn't good and my wife didn't like it. I used an epilator and that was better than shaving but only lasted a couple of days before you could see and feel stubble. I purchased a Tria Beauty home laser hair removal device and began using it on my legs. On one charge you could do one upper or lower leg. I would do a different part of my legs on the same day of the week so I spaced the treatments out 7 days. After 4-5 treatments, you could tell a difference in slower regrowth. After +/- 10 treatments at full power I was basically hair free on my legs. They remained smooth and felt freshly shaved all the time. There are a few stray hairs that have regrown over time so I typically shave them every other week. I haven't shaved my legs yet in 2021. They still look and feel perfectly smooth. If you look very closely you can see a stray hair here and there on them. Those hairs are about 1/4" long right now but still only visible if you look close up with reading glasses or magnifying glass. IF you have lighter skin and darker hair and follow the directions, you can be hair free as well. I highly recommend it!

Thonglover88

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2021, 09:13:31 PM »
Yes, I've got an epilator, hurts like hell, but you can get used to it, nipples hurt the most, chest is fine, right down to my shaft, but for that and my balls I either wax or shave.
Waxing seems much less painful as someone else is doing it.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2021, 09:56:38 AM »
Nothing is better than sugaring