Author Topic: Smooth legs  (Read 15523 times)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Smooth legs
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2021, 07:26:51 AM »
Is anyone taking the plunge this summer and shaving your legs for the first time? I would love to hear about your thoughts and see your sexy smooth legs. I know there will be anxiety about shaving your legs for the first time but I can assure you that you will receive many more positive comments than negative comments. It is a LOT of work to keep them shaved but it is so worth it! Smooth legs are easier to tan also. Let's get those legs shaved and tanned up and show them off!

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2021, 12:07:35 PM »
Trying to tan them up some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2021, 12:53:41 PM »
Looking good

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2021, 05:52:16 AM »
Looking good

Thanks my friend.

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2021, 09:00:36 AM »
I had a full body laser hair removal recently.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2021, 05:20:47 AM »
I had a full body laser hair removal recently.

They look great Sam. Get some sun on them and they will be even better looking. Congratulations on the courage to go with permanently hairless legs. I promise you will love it!

sam

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2021, 08:29:07 AM »
Thank you. Yeah, I like to be hair less. But my experience with laser is that at the end it won't be completely hairless. They usually grow back but softer and fewer

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2021, 05:57:34 AM »
Thank you. Yeah, I like to be hair less. But my experience with laser is that at the end it won't be completely hairless. They usually grow back but softer and fewer

When I used the Tria Beauty home laser hair removal device, it probably took 8-10 treatments to the same area before I was hair free. It probably took 4-5 treatments before I noticed reduced hair growth. I am pretty sure that even professional laser hair removal takes 5-6 treatments before you are completely hair free with little to not regrowth. One treatments will reduce hair growth but you have to keep treating the same area to achieve permanent hair removal. I know that now I can go a month or longer and my legs still look silky smooth. After a month, in the right light, you can see a few stray hairs growing. When I see them growing, I pull them out with tweezers. I still shave my legs and entire body about every other week. Something about the razor running across my skin is very erotic and I love it!

kiyoothong

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2021, 07:15:39 AM »
I am planning to get waxed this summer. I usually get laser hair removal, but my skin is too tanned for laser right now. Apparently, tanned skin is damaged skin and getting laser on tanned skin could cause more burn. That's why I get laser hair removal in winter. My last appointment was in December.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2021, 08:47:42 AM »
I am planning to get waxed this summer. I usually get laser hair removal, but my skin is too tanned for laser right now. Apparently, tanned skin is damaged skin and getting laser on tanned skin could cause more burn. That's why I get laser hair removal in winter. My last appointment was in December.
You are correct that tanned skin can't be treated with the laser. The laser tries to focus on the hair follicles and with the darker skin, it is more difficult for it to hit the follicles properly. When I first began my home laser hair removal using the Tria Beauty laser, it had a sensor on the bottom of the unit that you had to put against your skin prior to actually using the laser. If the skin was too dark, it wouldn't allow the laser to 'fire'. You could easily test the sensor on the under side of your arms to get it to work. I did most of my treatments in the winter as well. I did them weekly and by springtime and short pants weather came, my legs had been treated 10+ times and were basically hair free.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2021, 08:27:47 AM »

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2021, 05:12:31 AM »

I am lucky to be able to wear short pants to work.

kiyoothong

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2021, 07:15:40 AM »
Nice. I like your shaved legs. Those ankle bracelets and toe rings are cute too.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2021, 07:11:48 AM »
Nice. I like your shaved legs. Those ankle bracelets and toe rings are cute too.
Thanks for your positive words of encouragement.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2021, 01:51:27 PM »
Working on my tan this afternoon.