Author Topic: Hi from Florida  (Read 3021 times)

Mmccann1182

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Hi from Florida
« on: December 24, 2020, 11:07:57 PM »
41 year old married father of 2 from Orlando here.  Consider myself to be in shape.  Always been curious about thongs for men.  I find them sexy on my wife and I really want to try them.  Need all the guidance I can get.  I have lots of questions and anxieties!  Looking forward to joining the conversation!

Caged4Good

• Casual Thonger
  • Life Long Thong Wearer
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from Florida
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 12:09:53 AM »
Hi and Welcome. Great group here and always willing to help. 

appletonguy1543

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 10:46:10 AM »
Hello. Hopefully you find some info here. What are some of your concerns about wearing thongs? Do you know what your wife’s thoughts are regarding thongs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 08:30:08 PM »
Welcome to the group. There is a lot of trial and error when starting out. Don't be discouraged when you first try them and they aren't comfortable.. figuring out the correct sizing makes a huge difference.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 11:18:12 AM »
Welcome to the group.

Mmccann1182

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 10:18:00 PM »
Hello. Hopefully you find some info here. What are some of your concerns about wearing thongs? Do you know what your wife’s thoughts are regarding thongs?

I’m sure they are the standard concerns.  Social acceptability, comfort, etc.  my wife won’t be into it, but won’t be upset about it.  I got a few papi thongs from amazon.  Trying them now...

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2020, 09:23:44 AM »
Welcome to the site.
I found that if I were just starting to wear thing I would start with an iKingsky thong. It is easily the most com thong I have put on my body. There are many great thongs for many different manufacturers. I agree some of it is trial and error to find the best fitting thong for your body. While many like Papi thongs, I find that they do not fit me well. As a result I would encourage you to try different manufacturers, styles, materials and designs.

Yamajammer

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2020, 01:57:46 PM »
Welcome to the site.
I found that if I were just starting to wear thing I would start with an iKingsky thong. It is easily the most com thong I have put on my body. There are many great thongs for many different manufacturers. I agree some of it is trial and error to find the best fitting thong for your body. While many like Papi thongs, I find that they do not fit me well. As a result I would encourage you to try different manufacturers, styles, materials and designs.
I agree. I love Ikingsky underwear. They have a million styles. I prefer the low rise skimpier ones but have some cheeky’s and trunks as well. Most of their styles average between 20 and 25 bucks for a six pack. The quality has actually been really good and the wife loves how I look in them.