Author Topic: Dreaming of warmer weather!  (Read 4992 times)

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
Dreaming of warmer weather!
« on: December 28, 2020, 11:57:25 AM »
This picture was taken at Haulover Beach a few summers ago. As I sit here (at work) in NC it is in the upper 40s and a little overcast. I can always dream of being on the beach in my thong or g-string! Who else is dreaming of being in a warmer climate in your thong? If you are lucky enough to live or be vacationing somewhere it is warm enough to be on the beach....please post a picture of yourself (hopefully in a thong) for everyone else to enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Dreaming of warmer weather!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 12:04:45 PM »
I wish I had a beach in Louisiana that allowed men thong style swimsuits .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 02:41:35 PM »
It's not the beach, but still tanned. A friend from this forum recommended / inspired me to tan in one of my thongs this passed summer. I ultimately want to go to some private beach or campground to tan in a thong or naked. Maybe when this pandemic is over my boyfriend and I will make this dream happen.  I'm a heavy set dude. I'm planning on taking 2021 by the horns and working on my health so I'm not so self conscious about my body.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 02:47:49 PM »
It's not the beach, but still tanned. A friend from this forum recommended / inspired me to tan in one of my thongs this passed summer. I ultimately want to go to some private beach or campground to tan in a thong or naked. Maybe when this pandemic is over my boyfriend and I will make this dream happen.  I'm a heavy set dude. I'm planning on taking 2021 by the horns and working on my health so I'm not so self conscious about my body.

Looking great my friend. What thong is the one on the right with the tiny string sides? Women's panties? I always cut the tags out of my suits to avoid the awkward tag tan lines.

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 02:56:28 PM »
It's a mesh gstring by Envy. Had it for a while. Cant find the brand anywhere now.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 04:45:29 PM »
It's a mesh gstring by Envy. Had it for a while. Cant find the brand anywhere now.

I like that one. Do you remember where you got it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 06:54:04 PM »
I honestly dont remember. Probably from an adult store or ebay.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2020, 06:49:33 AM »
I honestly dont remember. Probably from an adult store or ebay.

I found their website but nothing appears to be on it....Not sure what is going on with it. I clicked on every category and nothing appeared.

http://shop.envymenswear.com/

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2020, 09:16:00 AM »
I am always dreaming of warmer weather or a trip to the tropics. At least I have sun for the first time in 17 days today. It is only about 30 F. Not weather to be out in a thong. I dream of 80F, sunny skies and light breezes.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2020, 09:27:47 AM »

Their website finally came up. I found them! I noticed that you have size L/XL. They only have M/L available. What is the stretch factor on these? Do they stretch a lot? If so, I can probably wear a M/L.

Thonglover27

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2020, 09:43:53 AM »
They feel like they stretch well

asianthonger92

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2020, 11:48:04 PM »
I'm in Canada, so yes I'm dreaming of warmer weather. I can't wait till May.

dmk99

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2021, 01:15:08 PM »
Looking forward to the warmer weather already.  Beaches where I'm at were closed this year due to Covid.  Hopefully they will be back open this year.

noru

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2021, 07:00:15 AM »

Is the second one a different thong? A g-string to be exact? Its really nice!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2021, 07:02:20 AM »

Is the second one a different thong? A g-string to be exact? Its really nice!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

The 2nd thong caught my eye as well. I inquired in the posts above. It is an Envy thong/gstring. I tried to order but was later informed by them that they are sold out and have no plans to make that style again. Another great thong gone by the wayside!