Other > Other Favorites

No other favorites for me

(1/7) > >>

beachlion:
For underwear and swimwear I only have thongs and gstrings. When I retired in 2005, I also retired all other forms. I had a few bikini models as underwear and they ended up in the tras bag. They were too small for cleaning rags.

ManThong:
I have many drawers filled with thongs and g-strings - hundreds of pairs bought over the last 10 to 20 years.   But, I tend to settle on wearing just a few types.  Once I find something I like I'll buy 10 to 20 pair of the same style and color.    I change styles depending upon mood or sometimes for practical reasons.

Supermike:
I mostly wear boxers and then maybe 10% of the time wear thongs.

ManThong:
My favorite boxer-brief is the Calvin Klein Steel Micro Low Rise Trunk U2716.   I bought somewhere in the ballpark of 10 to 20 pair - all in black with the wide silver waistband.   I wear these semi-regularly depending upon mood. 

RockyNThong:
I generally wear thongs daily, mostly from Murano and Calvin Klein, I also have several pairs of "sport briefs" that I sometimes wear during times if/when I'm changing in a not so private environment, however I do keep an extra pair of thongs in my backpack when I have the chance to change. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version