Author Topic: No other favorites for me  (Read 21677 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
No other favorites for me
« on: September 05, 2016, 12:32:58 PM »
For underwear and swimwear I only have thongs and gstrings. When I retired in 2005, I also retired all other forms. I had a few bikini models as underwear and they ended up in the tras bag. They were too small for cleaning rags.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: No other favorites for me
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 10:21:37 AM »
I have many drawers filled with thongs and g-strings - hundreds of pairs bought over the last 10 to 20 years.   But, I tend to settle on wearing just a few types.  Once I find something I like I'll buy 10 to 20 pair of the same style and color.    I change styles depending upon mood or sometimes for practical reasons.
For questions, concerns or registration email me at:
felis.silvestris@yahoo.com

Supermike

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 01:28:06 PM »
I mostly wear boxers and then maybe 10% of the time wear thongs.

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 09:48:18 AM »
My favorite boxer-brief is the Calvin Klein Steel Micro Low Rise Trunk U2716.   I bought somewhere in the ballpark of 10 to 20 pair - all in black with the wide silver waistband.   I wear these semi-regularly depending upon mood. 

RockyNThong

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 04:19:39 PM »
I generally wear thongs daily, mostly from Murano and Calvin Klein, I also have several pairs of "sport briefs" that I sometimes wear during times if/when I'm changing in a not so private environment, however I do keep an extra pair of thongs in my backpack when I have the chance to change. ;)

ManThong

• Administrator
  • Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 08:13:44 AM »
Oh, I do change at the gym while wearing thongs. And, 95% of the time I'm wearing a thong.  I change as discretely as possible using the tails of my shirt to conceal accidental glimpses of me in a thong.   Some of my thongs may actually pass as a jockstrap anyway.   As a very last resort, say, if an entire team of men crowd the locker room shoulder-to-shoulder then I have backup undies - boxer shorts.   Haha!

kiyoothong

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 06:41:13 AM »
I try to wear thongs everyday, but I have boxers as backup. I still struggle to wear thongs to church because there are just so many eyes to look out for. But I don't hide when I am in front of strangers, and I sometimes walk around the gym locker room in a thong.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 06:46:22 AM by kiyoothong »

CHRISTOS

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 11:57:37 PM »
Mostly i wear thongs but i have also boxers and briefs.I have tried also this kind of Croota in the foto.The sense is a little strange at the sides.

dtarrant

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
No other favorites for me
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 08:48:20 PM »
This is pretty simple when it comes to what Thong to wear.
I wear black and grey, women's CK Thongs and so does my wife. Hers are smaller than my 32" waist. She also has some really pretty, lace, see through thongs. No, I don't think I'll wear those.

It's been about a month since I started wearing underwear, or Thongs. I'm getting accustomed to them I hope to be back to the Free Ballin look soon. Although my wife says she really likes my new look. I think I heard her say sexy. Then I found out she sent our son and daughter a photo of me wearing the Thongs.
They never seen me wearing underwear before.

kiyoothong

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2017, 08:32:42 PM »
Hey y'all. Do you all have back up underwear? I'm meeting my parents next week, and I think I might take some boxers with me just in case.

Hmonkey

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2017, 10:20:22 PM »
I have a couple backups but, when I put those on, they feel like I'm wearing two pairs of shorts/pants. I always switch back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2017, 05:16:34 PM »
I have no back up. If I have to go places, I will wear thongs or strings. The largest piece of underwear is a thong from Joe Boxer. They are quite big and the two 3-packs I bought at Kmart are a sort of back up. Those 6 thongs take up the same space as 30 of my regular thongs and strings in my drawer.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

thongornothin

• Full Thonger
  • Thongs, 100% of the time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 09:15:10 AM »
I guess you could say I technically have backups but I never wear them. There are some boxer briefs in my drawer but they just sit there. I wear thongs or g-strings 99.5% of the time. On the one off day that I don't, I will pull out a bikini brief, usually a string bikini style. I never pack my underwear based on where I am going. If anyone happens to see them, oh well. I'm sure my family has caught a glimpse at one point or another, either from me bending over and one has ridden up or through white pants or shorts. When you get out of the mindset of them being taboo, you won't care anymore. That comes with age though and many of you still seem pretty young, not that I'm that old though. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thongman

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 08:23:18 AM »
This is pretty simple when it comes to what Thong to wear.
I wear black and grey, women's CK Thongs and so does my wife. Hers are smaller than my 32" waist. She also has some really pretty, lace, see through thongs. No, I don't think I'll wear those.

It's been about a month since I started wearing underwear, or Thongs. I'm getting accustomed to them I hope to be back to the Free Ballin look soon. Although my wife says she really likes my new look. I think I heard her say sexy. Then I found out she sent our son and daughter a photo of me wearing the Thongs.
They never seen me wearing underwear before.
The photo that your wife sent your son and daughter, was it of the front of you or your butt?  What did they think of the photo?  How old were they?  Did they say anything to you about it?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 08:25:04 AM by Thongman »

microstringlvr

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 07:19:38 PM »
Thongs are still my fav but cheeky bikinis are cute too